A couple of questions for you guys (warning: penis pic)

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction A couple of questions for you guys (warning: penis pic)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sky

Hi, I recently purchased a Phimostretch kit and started to try it out. Currently I’m wearing a 16mm ring 3 times a day for about one hour. I’m excited to finally fix this problem but I do have a couple of questions.

1. Is this the right kind of coconut oil?

2. Here’s how I do it

I pull my foreskin back as far as I can without going to far, I put some Durex Play (already had it) on my glans as a buffer and also some on the Phimostretch ring as lube. Then I carefully put the ring on my glans, push it down a bit and let my foreskin roll over the ring. I then rub that coconut oil on the outside of my foreskin, on the part that’s covering the inserted ring and also on the part of my glans that’s still covered. After about an hour I take it out and put some coconut oil on my glans. I’m using the 16mm ring, I don’t really feel it stretching out but I don’t want to rush it so I’m gonna keep using this one until I’m more confident I can go bigger. Anyway it looks like this. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

3. What about glans sensitivity?

As I said before, I use lube as a buffer when I put the ring in. Because of this it doesn’t hurt when the ring or my finger is touching the part of my glans that isn’t covered by my foreskin, but it is uncomfortable. Same deal when I (carefully!) put coconut oil on my glans after I take the ring out. When I’m in the shower or taking a bath I can pour water on my glans without any pain or discomfort. Keep doing that? Any other advice? How long does it usually take to get used to this?

4. How long until I’m cured?

I know this is a question you can’t answer, but is 16mm an okay place to start or is it gonna be a long time before I’m cured? I insert the ring 3 times a day for about an hour.

5. Frenulum stretching

I don’t know if I have a short frenulum or not, but I assume that’s the case because it’s common when you have phimosis. If I use the rings will it also stretch the frenulum or are additional frenulum stretches necessary? If so: how many times and for how long?

Thanks.

• #44942 Reply
      Sky

One more question.

6. Ideal frequency of stretching?

I currently use the ring 3 times a day for about an hour. Is this okay? Or is it better to do more short sessions?

• #44945 Reply
      Intactguy78

First at all you are thinking of phimosis as a disability. But the “condition” is at bad as you make it. Not saying don’t try to improve it if you can but don’t think of you as “broken” who needs a cure. Btw how old are you? Your penis doesn’t stop growing until age 21 and foreskin can take up to that age as well to fully retract. Think of the reasons why you are trying to be “cured” in the first place…

Those kits are simply alternatives to what you can do with simple stretching. And you got a very mild case of phimosis from what the pic tells.

• #44946 Reply
      Jim

Dude, you need to chill. The ring placement looks great. When it get loose, move to next ring. That’s it! ┬áIf coconut oil works, use it. Not a biggie either way.

• #44953 Reply
      Sky

I’m 31 and found out about it when I was in my teens. Doc told me to get cut but there was no way I was gonna do that, heard too many negative stories about that.

I tried fixing it in the past by doing manual stretches but it never worked, my foreskin started to swell so I stopped doing them everytime that happened. Maybe I did it wrong or maybe I went too fast which is why I wanna make sure I’m doing it right this time.

Phimosis has stopped me from getting close to anyone, my sexual experiences are pretty bad because it hurts to have sex (even with lube and condoms), honestly this has taken quite a toll on me so I do see it as a condition that needs to be fixed. And no way I’m getting a circumcision.

The rings seem to do the trick so far, for the first time I’m optimistic. Frankly I’m quite pissed nobody ever taught me about this when I was a teenager. Seems like this could have been fixed a long time ago.

Anyway I’m on the 18mm ring now and there’s no discomfort or pain but my glans is quite sensitive. Also there’s this fear factor of hurting myself when I touch my glans. Any tips for that?

Thanks.

• #44954 Reply
      Jim

Proud of you and your progress!! Just keep doing it. Don’t try to rush it.

• #44956 Reply
      Intactguy78

How shocking … doctor recommended to get cut… cutting is their answer to everything. Glad there we got meds for headaches otherwise they would recommend to cut off our heads too…

Now, since you say phimosis has been an issue for awhile, keep working on improving it. Can’t turn back time and be thankful you had more conviction than most young men who fell for doctors “recommendations”; which should make you aware that medicine is a business – they want you to spend on a surgery rather than giving you alternatives.

• #44976 Reply
      Sky

Hello again!

I just started using the 22mm ring, it’s going good and I can see the progress. I can pull back the foreskin further than I’ve ever been able to do and so far the glans sensitivity isn’t a problem, I can touch the glans without too much discomfort.

I do feel that the 22mm ring is the last one that I can insert by pulling back the foreskin and that I’ll have to fold the 24mm ring when I start using that one. I’ve tried folding the ring I’m using now just to see if I’m able to do that but it never works? Hard to explain but it never really fits, yet when I insert the ring by pulling back it’s not a problem at all? So it’s not like it doesn’t work because the ring is too big?

Any tips for that?

Thanks.

• #44977 Reply
      Jim

Try using the same technique you’ve been using.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: A couple of questions for you guys (warning: penis pic)
Your information:

8 + 2 =