Adhesion creating inflammation? NSFW

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Adhesion creating inflammation? NSFW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Scooby1

Hi guys, I’ve always had phimosis (didn’t even know I could retract foreskin until 16/17). I was gradually successful overtime but still noticed redness on part of my glans. I showed my doctor & she said it looked normal. I contracted a separate viral infection at 18 which turned into chronic illness & have dealt with it eversince. I’m now mostly bedbound. So I’m not sure I want to go to a urologist unless necessary because the stress would be a lot. I don’t have pain usually but it is very sensitive if I retract my foreskin during erection. & if I retracted my foreskin every day it starts to hurt gradually – seems to inflame my urethra too & where my prostrate is. I clean every few days. It’s seems like I have permanent kind of Balanitis on one side of the glans where the foreskin adheres to. The thing that is confusing is that even before my illness I had redness & sometimes discomfort which I planned to go to the urologist about but then seemed of less importance. You can see the blood vessels so prominently & I’m just worried about possible stricture issues or potentially worse. Anyway thanks here’s some pics https://ibb.co/album/q03Cvg

• #45233 Reply
      Scooby1

I’ve booked in to see my Dr next week. Hope she doesn’t say it looks fine again. Any ideas what might sooth the glans there? I’ve tried coconut oil w no additives before & it just made it more irritated. I don’t know what to do anymore

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Adhesion creating inflammation? NSFW
Your information:

− 7 = 3