Am I going too fast? Small tear on foreskin… plus frenulum breve?[NSFW images]

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Am I going too fast? Small tear on foreskin… plus frenulum breve?[NSFW images]

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AJ 5 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Jack

Hi,

I used to have very bad pinhole phimosis which I discovered in my younger years after suddenly realizing that foreskins are actually supposed to retract. I decided to start stretching at 16 and I gave up hope after seeing no progress.

Fast forward and I’m now 22 years old and have bought another phimocure kit in attempt to solve this once and for all.

I did a week of finger stretches and using bethametasone ointment 0.1% which I bought online without a prescription, then I coupled this with the phimocure kit tonight and started with ring 6.

I couldn’t feel any tightness whatsoever so I was worried it was too small of a ring, so I them moved up to ring 7… the only problem was that I noticed a very small tear in my foreskin after inserting it!

See the image albums below –

This is before phimocure and is as far back as I can possibly retract:

Jack #3 – Short frenulum?

Side note – does it look like I also have a frenulum breve here..?

And this is using phimocure w/ the foreskin tear:

Jack – Ring 7

You can see on the last image that I have a very small tear on my foreskin. It has me concerned and so I’m probably going to lay off the stretches for a week whilst it recovers.

I very barely felt any sort of tightness with ring 7 (yet it seemed to cause that tear!) and ring 6 is too small, what should I do? Continue with finger stretching for a month until I can fit a larger ring without issues?

In summary, a few questions to ask you guys –

• Despite not feeling any tightness, should I stick with ring 6?
    • Do I have a frenulum breve?
    • How long should I wait to recover from this tear?
    • Does it look like the phimocure ring is inserted correctly? I’m wondering if my foreskin is just long and it’s not hitting the phimotic band properly.
    • Should I stop using the ointment and rings, and just stick with manual stretching where I can clearly feel the tight phimotic band stretching?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Jack

• #44526 Reply

marsilarsi
    Keymaster

Hey Jack,

congrats on the progress of coming so far from a pinhole phimosis. I will try to answer some of your questions.

– Do I have Frenulum Breve?

Yeah it looks like that, but nothing that can’t be fixed with enough stretching. Think about it, as you’ve never pulled back the foreksin, how was the Frenulum suppose to grow anyway. Stretch and you’ll see it getting lengthened.

– The tear can be supported with Chamomile baths

– Can you see the foreskin going very tight right under the inserted Phimocure rings (Pic 1)? That could be an indicator that the phimotic ring isnt completely placed on the Phimocure ring. Try to check for the tightness and adjust.

All the best

• #44529 Reply

Jack

Thanks a lot! I’ve ordered some Chamomile bath bombs and will be sure to soak in them before stretching in future, hopefully it’ll help the process in some way.

It’s annoying to have confirmation from someone else of frenulum breve, but hopefully with some stretching I can sort it out! At least the frenulum stretches are a little easier to do.

I’m concerned that my foreskin could possibly be too long and so the phimocure rings aren’t hitting the phimotic band properly or something. I’ve seen from another member that they overcome this by inserting a larger phimocure ring pushed down over their glans and then putting another ring ontop over the opening… I guess I’ll have a play around and see.

Thanks so much for your quick response. I’ve come a very long way from where I started, but there’s still a long way to go!

All the best.

Jack

• #44527 Reply

james

Hey, You said you got betamethasone ointment online, If you mind me asking, Where? I’d like to try to get some, Also, How did it help you did you notice a difference using it within the week?

• #44528 Reply

Jack

Ordered it from Lloyds Pharmacy online without a prescription – though oddly enough it came in prescription packaging.

I am still unsure as to whether the tearing was caused by this cream, but I am going to continue using it for a short while (do not use it for more than 4 weeks I believe) and see how it goes.

Also, try your best not to get it on your glans if at all possible. I apply it to the outside and inside of the phimotic band, so it’s inevevitable that a small amount will touch the glans.

• #44650 Reply

Jack

Update – Got some really nasty tears and I can’t fix them whatever I try. I’m not sure what’s causing them! I’ve gone weeks without trying to stretch and now my phimosis has regressed to almost pinhole again! An entire years worth of progress has just disappeared…

I thought Thrush was the cause, so bought some Canteston. Swallowed the pill and kept applying the cream. Didn’t work!

I then bought some Brulidine cream. Applied it once per day for weeks. Nothing!

I’ve tried moisturizers in case the skin is dry. That hasn’t worked either. I’m so frustrated!

This was me shortly before the tears. Almost completely healed!

And now I’m back at this stage…

So VERY frustrated!

• #44652 Reply

Patrick

I can see why you’re frustrated. You were doing so well. Mine is same, closed up after having it like yours. I can’t see cracks on the outside though, might be inside.

• #44653 Reply

AJ

I don´t know about those rings, personally i prefer not to use them, i increased my fs opening the old fashion way, by gradually stretching it over the head, in the beginning it would only open up about a few cm, now i´m able to pull it back to the base of the head. By the way, before i ever started to stretch the FS i sometimes had a crack apear near the tip just like yours, i dont know why it would happen, it felt like i had a paper cut, fortunately it always healed on its own after 3 or 4 days. FS is very tough and resilient, after all it was made to take beating LOL.  Let the cracks/cuts heal, let it rest and recover, don´t stretch or erect for several days. After it heals try stretching but not aggressively, while erect pull it back as much as it´s comfortable,  be patient, it´s a very gradual process.

Reply To: Am I going too fast? Small tear on foreskin… plus frenulum breve?[NSFW images]
Your information:

4 + 4 =