Are you supposed to get rid of the ring?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Are you supposed to get rid of the ring?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
  • #39700 Reply

Bilford Tool

Hey everyone,

I have been stretching for about 7 weeks now and I have been making huge progress. Went from not being able to retract at all to retraction behind the flaccid glans now (with a bit of choking still though).

My question is whether I’m supposed to stretch until there’s no phimotic ring at all? Even though my ring isn’t as tight, I can still feel it. Basically, should I just stop once retracting over an erect glans can be done comfortably or am I supposed to eliminate the tight ring area completely?

• #39708 Reply

Let’s forget the term phimotic ring. It’s your frenar band and it’s normal. It’s there to provide another layer of pleasure as the foreskin glides back and forth over the corona. So, the answer is no, you shouldn’t try to get rid of it. When retraction with sn erection is possible easily, Continue exercises for a four to six weeks more to allow time for cell divide and grow. At that point, you can relax the schedule to test your progress. If the opening tightens up too much, you know you have a little more work to do.

Reply To: Are you supposed to get rid of the ring?
Your information: