constricted skin on penis

  • This topic has 1 voice and 2 replies.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #81 Reply
      pierce in kentucky

      constricted skin on penis

      I am a 46 year old male,(un-circumcised) aprox. one year ago having sex began to become painfull for me. I was dating two girls with very tight vaginas,(no joke, I am very serious), so I thought that might be causing my problem. my penis was actually tearing and scarring as it healed. we tried lubricants to no avail. I finally went to the local m.d. and he said I would probably have to be circumcised. he reccomended a specialist who I saw and who also said the same thing. I am quite fond of my foreskin and quite afraid to have it removed. there is a band of skin completely circling my penis just forward of the head when soft that is gradually constricting. this poses no problem when soft but when hard, the head swells making it near impossible for normal pulling back of the foreskin and thus, very painfull to have sex and causing new tearing and scarring. does anyone have any ideas about this other than the knife? is there any type of cream or softening agent or any way to prevent further constriction? Can anyone help me with this? Thank you very much for your time!

    • #82 Reply

      Sound like

      I think you have developed an infection of some kind, most likely yeast. Skin doesn’t just start tearing and scarring withou some explanation.

      Are you using soap? What about condoms during sex?
      Are you diabetic? Any health problems?

    • #83 Reply
      Paul B.

      First things first

      Dating two girls at once?

      I concur with Jim. It is most likely that you have developed a yeast or fungal infection, and the most sensible thing is to obtain treatment for that.

      You can start – if you have not done so; please clarify this – with daily use of an over-the-counter antifungal such as Clotrimazole (Lotrimin® in your region) or Miconazole (Daktarin®) as cream applied to the foreskin opening, or you could obtain Ketoconazole (Nizoral®) or even better, but expensive, Fluconazole (Diflucan®) from a doctor.

      It is sad that in America, doctors are so ignorant (incompetent?) treating such conditions, that they advise cutting the part off. Avoid “urologists”. How many other body parts would they be so cavalier in treating? Do they advise that to women! Unbelievable!

      Having got the condition under control, you may then use a fluorinated steroid (generally, Betamethasone) to soften any scarring and facilitate stretching back to normal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: constricted skin on penis
Your information:

28 − = 21