Don't know what else to do

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fadedwhite 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Fadedwhite

Hi I’m a 24 year old male I’ve had phimosis for about 6 year now.

I have it bad no retraction soft or hard. I don’ have pin hold but it’ a very small opening like 1mm.

I’ve treated for yeast for 3 weeks then started stretching but I was getting little cuts not sure if trying to stretch too fast or I also have a white ring at the top of my foreskin and on the head itself.

Just wondering if anyone can help me get a plan of action. I have the phimocure kit, steroid cream and thrush cream.

• #40424 Reply

Jim

Have you had a dr look at it. The white ring concerns me. It could be BXO. If it is, you need a prescription steroid to treat it. Get it checked.

• #40435 Reply

Fadedwhite

It’ not itchy or painfully or anything like that more like loss of pigment but I do have steroid cream.

• #40437 Reply

Jim

There are many different steroids, so don’t start using something without knowing whar it does. It would be best to get a dignosis.

Have you tried thrush cream

• #40439 Reply

Fadedwhite

As I’m only able to outside the thrush cream did lessen the white on the foreskin

• #40450 Reply

Jim

You can use a Q-tip to apply it inside.

• #40436 Reply

Fadedwhite

Reply To: Don't know what else to do
Your information:

− 1 = 2