Erectile disfunction after Circumcision due to tight foreskin

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Erectile disfunction after Circumcision due to tight foreskin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Louis

hi there. A few years ago I’ve had a Circumcision operation to fix my tight foreskin and short frenulum. Even though I’ve seen a good difference in the way my Penis looks I haven’t been able to have full erections but only say 65%. Most times I’m not able to penetrate causing myself some anxiety. Does anyone else had the same issue?

• #45068 Reply
      Jim

How many years ago was the surgery? How long have you had this problem? How has sensitivity changed?

• #45069 Reply
      Louis

It was 5 years ago. The problem developed after I recovered from the operation. So since the operation took place. Sensitivity is ok, I can masturbate but I feel the hardness is not there as before operation.

• #45071 Reply
      Jim

Circumcision can lead to a severe loss of sensitivity which in turn can cause sympathetic erectile dysfunction. It happens from continual inabilty to orgasm, creating a mental block. Your claim of having sufficient sensitivity seems to rule out such a connection.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Erectile disfunction after Circumcision due to tight foreskin
Your information:

61 + = 69