Errect Foreskin Movement

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom

Hi everyone,

I have been able to retract my foreskin when errect for the past couple of weeks. It takes bit is positive tension (no pain) which is getting much easier but the head is very red. I presume this is due to restricted blood flow as the band is still tight and as soon as I move the foreskin back up it’s goes away. I’m really pleased with my process and will continue stretching twice a day. I honestly never thought I would get this far or ever be able to move my foreskin in such a way. I didn’t realise how much of a subconscious anxiety it was causing me.

My question is, how should the foreskin move over the head of the penis when fully errect? Does the foreskin naturally move under the head when it is loose enough? Does it not matter as long as the head/gland doesn’t become red? I’ve looking online and can’t find an answer? Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Tom

• #44878 Reply
      Jim

There is no standard for this. Some foreskins remain in place, fully covering the glans during erections. Others automatically retract. Keep stretching until retraction is a smooth and easy process with erection. Good job.

• #44879 Reply
      Tom

Ok, Jim. Thanks for the reply. I’ll keep going until the gland head isn’t red when I pull the foreskin back.

• #44902 Reply
      Tom

Hi Jim,

I’ve met someone and I want to have sex but I’m concerned about if my foreskin movement is enough. My foreskin can move back behind the head when errect but I have to very gently pull it at the widest part of the gland. Is a good indicator when I mastabate the foreskin moving back and forth over the head when I stroke? I don’t want to be worrying about my foreskin movement as it’s given me anxiety in the past. I want to be confident when on the “job”.

Hope that make sense.

• #44905 Reply
        aj

overthinking is what causes problems,  just do what feels best to you, for me pulling the skin over the head feels great but keeping it over the head also feels good, i find it best to alternate, a penis loves veriety,  so listen more to the little head and less the to the big one over your shoulders 😉

• #44906 Reply
      Tom

Thanks for the advice AJ.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Errect Foreskin Movement
Your information:

57 + = 64