fore skin will not roll back very tight from birth

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction fore skin will not roll back very tight from birth

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sam 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Philipnb

Hi Iv all ways had this Problem with my fore skin Iv seen creams on the internet and am just asking do they work without damaging my man hood and when I use the cream with it be fine with a condom and won’t do any harm when I have sex with my girlfriend

• #38622 Reply

Jim

There is no cream  available over the counter which will facilitate stretching. Phimocure is the only product on the web I’d recommend. It’s an assortment of flesh tunnels which dilate the opening. You can order directly from their website. Youtube videos illustrated exactly how to use them.

On this site is a link to Dr Elastic’s recommendations for stretching which are very effective and require nothing but a few minutes of time each day.

Hang out here for a while explore the links and the threads. We’re here for your success.

• #38642 Reply

sam
    Keymaster

Philipnb, what problems were you having with your foreskin?

Reply To: fore skin will not roll back very tight from birth
Your information: