foreskin adherence?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      foreverstuck

Hello.

As a young adult I realized I had being suffering from a phimosis probably from many years. Several months of stretching did the trick though.

Except I realized after that my head was starting to tilt badly to the left when pulling my foreskin back. I thought a few years would help to loosen the skin but to no avail.

It seems that I am suffering from adherence between the head and the shaft of the penis, maybe even “skin bridges”. I may or may not be also suffering from a short frenulum but I can’t even say.

I’m sure everything is a consequence of my long-lasting phimosis but I would rather avoid any kind of surgeries in that area…

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I would appreciate if you could take a look at these pictures and give me your opinion.

https://imgur.com/a/iMJ4iac

Do you think something can be done without involving surgery? The skin does look completely fused :/

Thank you for your help!

• #44864 Reply
      Jim

You can try separating the adhesion by pulling on both sides of the point of adhesion. Often this is successful, but it takes time and could cause some bleeding.

• #44867 Reply
      Foreverstuck

Thanks for your reply. I have been trying to do so but I have no idea how much pulling strength I have to apply?It rapidly gets painful, especially since I can’t see a clear point of adhesion

• #44868 Reply
      Jim

Try rolling the skin back and forth laterally to determine that point. The foreskin is a double layer which feels squishy.  Tension should be applied to the treshhold of pain.

Your alternative is a visit to the doctor to have it surgically separated. That won’t be fun.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: foreskin adherence?
Your information:

4 + 1 =

Cancel