Foreskin opening width

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gurpal

Hi guys,

I am happy to say I am finally able to retract to see my glans when erect! However, I can only do so while lubed atm to provide less friction. Will I eventually be able to retract erect without lube naturally as I practice doing it with lube?

Also, my foreskin seems to be slightly tighter on one side, the pic below will show that is my LHS of the glans. Will I need to stretch the width of my foreskin opening to fix this minor issue? Will I need to do this while flaccid?

I pointed it out because I have to slightly squeeze my foreskin so it rolls back over my erect glans, it isn’t quite sliding over smoothly and easily yet. Also, the foreskin sits somewhat tightly beneath the glans, it doesn’t have that “extra space”.

Willywellbeing.com

• #44901 Reply
      Jim

Everything will eventually resolve as you continue your regimen. Good work so far!

• #44924 Reply
      Intactguy78

Not all foreskins retract equally, some foreskins form closer to the glans and others further down, others are longer and others short. Not looking like “most” doesn’t make you abnormal. You made great progress, as you are more sexually active and masturbate more your foreskin will adapt accordingly. My foreskin used to sit over my head when erect when i was in my 20s and now that i am 41 it is so loose that it rolls down without me having to pull. Not a benefit at times cause sometimes my head rubs against clothing…

My loose skin

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Foreskin opening width
Your information:

+ 17 = 24