frenulum breve causes premature ejaculation?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction frenulum breve causes premature ejaculation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      animal905

hi,

i dont see a search bar anywhere. i would be surprised if this hasnt been brought up before.

i used to have phimosis. after stretching and cream, now able to pull foreskin over my head. no pain.

however, my frenulum is very short, and when erect, i cant pull my foreskin further back than my head. can this cause premature ejaculation? sometimes i literally ejaculate within seconds of a blowjob. ive been stretching but it hasnt seemed to help much.

any advice?

i live near Toronto, so i was planning to get a frenulectomy  here. risks seems low, but id rather not put a knife near my willy i dont have to!

https://gentleprocedurescliniceastgta.ca/penis-frenulectomy-frenuloplasty/

• #45244 Reply
      Davesdickheaddong

I have exactly the same problem. Had the same issues with phimosis too. Naturally corrected when I was about 25. Since then (now I’ve had a few years with a new lease if life) I’ve also learnt my frenulum tugs on my glans too much when the foreskin is retracted and this applies to much sensitivity and the ultimate happens too quickly. Numbing the frenulum before any activity really helps but is a serious mood killer cos you run the risk of losing your erection. I think I will go back to try some stretching methods and if that fails either live with it (last thing I want to do) or research more on the minor cut. Good luck to you!

• #45245 Reply
      Jim

What is your stretching routine? Describe what you do, duration and frequency.

• #45246 Reply
      animal905

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Dave</p>
      Glad to hear someone elses experience as well. But what do u mean by numbing?

Jim

When flaccid, pull bottom of foreskin away from myself. About 10 minutes a day at night

• #45247 Reply
      Jim

Add 2-3 more sessions per day. Five min each should be fine. Each time you pee, also give a tug.

• #45248 Reply
      Maxi23

I have the same thing as well, never had sex though so I don’t know how uncomfortable it will be, recently I’ve noticed my frenulum loosen and I can pull my foreskin well over my head when erect but I can’t fully pull it down without some discomfort, as for premature ejaculation I’ve never had a problem when masturbating I usually take my time, I’m just wondering whether I should do anything about it because I’m unsure how much discomfort it will cause me during sex

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: frenulum breve causes premature ejaculation?
Your information:

74 + = 84

Cancel