Frenulum breve or phimosis?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jim 1 week ago.

• Author

Gurpal

Hi guys, I’m new here and posting something personal like this for the first time. I’m 18 years old and I’ve never been able to fully retract my foreskin past the glans with ease like normal guys. I can however retract enough to expose my meatus. However, it has always been redder than the rest of my glans and it seems as if my frenulum is attached to my meatus, is this normal? I can also only retract this far once I lube enough which is unusual because I thought that is the foreskin’s purpose? I cannot retract far enough to tell if I have frenulum breve or not but I feel that is the case. I have a pic which I hope is useful:

D

• #40536 Reply

marsilarsi
    Keymaster

Hey dude,

from your picture it is quite hard to tell if you have a Frenulum breve, but if this is the furthest you can retract your foreskin, you’ll certainly have Phimosis.

In any case it is good that you are doing your research here for a remedy. Try to do regular exercises on your foreskin to loosen it up as per http://www.drelastic.com/. Once you’ve done well on this and you can retract you’ll also see if your Frenulum is too short or not.

In any way don’t let any doctor convince you you’ll need to get your foreskin removed! Please do the stretching, be consistent and you will have a wonderfully working penis soon.

Any questions, let us know.

• #40537 Reply

Jim

I concur with marsilarsi. I further suggest that you exercise the opening four times per days, 5-10 minutes each time. The methods recommeded by Dr Elastic are proven to be effective, and they lead to a permanent solution.

The attachment of your frenulum looks normal and the red color is also normal, as everything inside the foreskin is actually mucous membrane, just as is your mouth and all other body orifices.

• #40562 Reply

Gurpal

Thanks for the advice guys however my main worry with stretching is in the past, my foreskin has seemed to “roll” or fold back in on itself. This is while being erect. How would I prevent this from happening? I’m also afraid of paraphimosis if that occurs.

• #40563 Reply

Jim

If it doesn’t pull back smoothly you have more work to do.

Paraphimosis is overrated. If it goes down, it will come up.

Reply To: Frenulum breve or phimosis?
Your information: