Frenulum tying: The least invasive 'operation'

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Frenulum tying: The least invasive 'operation'

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marsilarsi 1 day, 7 hours ago.

• Author

marsilarsi
    Keymaster

Hi altogether,

I would like to give you some information on an operational method that lengthens the Frenulum in cases of a Frenulum breve in the least invasive way.
    Now don’t get me wrong, I would like to point out that this forum is about stretching first and foremost. Be patient, do you stretching and you will see results. If you haven’t tried stretching before, stop reading here and just do it.

Nevertheless, for those who have made up their mind on doing a Frenuloplasty for whatever reason (laziness, no effort, tearing) this post might be of good use.

Let me tell you what Frenulum tying is and why I’d highly suggest doing this over a Frenuloplasty.
    With Frenulum tying one will sting a needle with a clean yarn through your Frenulum and you will make a very tight knot.

What will happen over a weeks time, the knot will slowly cut through your Frenulum and will eventually have made it wider. The chance of scars is very minimal as the procedure is a slow process and the body can adapt to it much easier than via a cut.
    It is also very important that you rinse it with warm water 3 times a day to keep the skin subtle and the knot can make its way through much easier.

I am not recommending you do it yourself, although you probably could with a clean environment, but definitely speak to your urologist about it that he should do it.

As mentioned before, you can sting through your Frenulum at whatever “depth” you want and there is no bleeding at all involved. Also be aware that you might be even able to see where your artery goes through your Frenulum by looking at it from the side with a backlight and then you can make the sting away from the artery.

To make this a bit more clearer I have attached images from this huge thread, where everything is explained in more detail:

Knot: https://i.imgur.com/bwCjujT.jpg

When cut through: https://kek.gg/i/6TFfMg.jpg

Thread: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/alternative-and-experimental-penis-enlargement/63974-frenulum-tying.html

I really hope I can turn you away from Frenuloplasty, as someone who had it himself I can tell you it is giving you more problems.

Please ask any questions and definitely check out the link, it has loads of useful information on how to do it.

Take care

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  marsilarsi.
  • #41612 Reply

Interested

Could you please tell us what happened with your frenuloplasty and why it went wrong? How was it before and after? Was it a botched op, or did it heal badly? What kind of procedure did they use (where they cut etc.)?

• #41706 Reply

anon

So as I understand it, although the frenuloplasty was successful and freed up your foreskin fully, you’ve had a total loss of sensation, making it hard for you to orgasm?

• #41768 Reply

marsilarsi
      Keymaster

Yes, apparently this is what happens. I cannot add anything more.

Reply To: Frenulum tying: The least invasive 'operation'
Your information: