How should i start stretching? (Penis included NSFW)

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction How should i start stretching? (Penis included NSFW)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Pleasehelpme331

First, sorry for the pubic hair, i never trim them…im 22, not underage

The picture is me when flaccid and used all my might to pull the skin backward. Anymore, the skin between my fingers and hangover will start to hurt. I have no idea why wont the skin roll backward to show the head, its like its stucked…

Dont have a pic when im erect since i cant get the good picture for it when my erect instant go away the moment i start to pull. Just for the imagination, blow a balloon to its maximum(when i erect) and there is still the hole(my penis hangover) for the balloon out there. Basically just like what you saw in the picture, but just buff up…Cant pull much, since its already been stretch by buffing up, instant hurt a bit if i do.

From the picture, is it i just need to open and stretch the hole as shown in the picture? Or should i further pull back until i see pinhole which is just outside the gland, and stretch the pinhole?

• #45035 Reply
      Pleasehelpme331

Also btw, i never see the tip of my penis, not even a glimpse. Erect or flaccid state, both i cant see it.

• #45042 Reply
      Jim

Your first assignment is to read Phimosis Journey which is linked at the top of the first page herein. Try some of the exercises described in the article.

Results are best achieved from stretching with your fingers or by applying a device. The glans does not offer as much resistance as your fingers can.

Work those exercises four times per day for two days and the return to report how it’s going. This is not an overnight fux, so prepare your mind for a daily task ahead. If you stick with it, you’ll get results.

• #45046 Reply
      Pleasehelpme331

Yup, i read it. The thing is, that guy is stretching his foreskin pinhole which can be seen easily. Now look at my picture, where is my pinhole? How do i start when i can even see the pinhole

• #45047 Reply
      Jim

You start the same way. Grasp each side of the open and pull apart, the hold. Repeat several times per day.

Did you try it?

• #45048 Reply
      Pleasehelpme331

Yup i started 2 days ago, but where is my pinhole?

• #45049 Reply
      Jim

Pinhole refers to a very small and tight foreskin opening. Your picture shows an opening which is not that tight. That places you in a better state.

• #45053 Reply
      thechancellor

With a pinhole you will need to start out with a hemostat Look it up in ebay. You will have to stretch the opening to its limit and hold it for several minutes. You will experience perhaps so swelling of the skin and it will seem that you are worse off and have gotten tighter but that in not the case. Persevere until the opening is about 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch. Next get a Killian nasal speculum with the set screw on ebay and continue stretching to the max tension of the skin but not so much that you cause tearing. Swelling of the fs may occur bit that indicates you are making progress. The Killian speculum may not cerate a large enough opening to suit you   so slip some plastic tubing over the jaws and it will stretch the opening larger. Be diligent as this may take several months cutting is not an option

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: How should i start stretching? (Penis included NSFW)
Your information:

− 2 = 3