Is it normal to feel pain after removal?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Is it normal to feel pain after removal?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sam

I have posted earlier about me being in 25mm but it was slipping out, I was trying the new 28mm and it’s fitting with a bit of pain, not even pain I think more like an intense stretch that substitute after few mins of putting it but is still present.
      However, after 30-40 mins when it comes to removing it does hurt like hell for 1-2 seconds after removal and my foreskin looks red, I usually put coconut oil before putting the ring and after putting the ring
      Is it normal for it to cause pain upon removal for the first day of putting the new ring?

• #45188 Reply
      Jim

What happened to the 27? In the presious post you had issues with it. I think you’re trying to rush things.

• #45189 Reply
      Sam

Apparently it was not 27mm it was 28mm I just miss calculated it (the one before this ring is 25mm) so the difference is 3mm

I tried putting the 25mm alone while erect, it stays on for a while but feels no stretch at all
      I tried to put the 25mm and the 18mm INSIDE the 25mm folded did not work, I tried to put the 25mm and the 28mm folded inside the 25mm (it stayed on for a while but did not feel any stretches then it came out by itself again (both of them slipped out)

At this point, I am not sure what I could possibly do besides “force” the 28mm as there is nothing else I can do
      The 28mm does not go in easily, it’s a bit painful to fit but then the pain substitute but it definitely does not feel like it’s supposed to feel that way

So I am stuck in the middle

• #45197 Reply
      Jim

Yes, if it’s tight or left in too long, that could happen

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Is it normal to feel pain after removal?
Your information:

22 − = 15