Is stretching enough?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnb710 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Drew

Is stretching enough?

Hello, I have looked at this forum a few times and have been thinking of curing my phimosis. Well, to start off, I’m 25 and I’ve had phimosis since I was a teen so I know it is not fungal, inflammation or anything of that sort. It used to be much worse (pinhole nearly), but after general stretching I’ve done on my own, I got it so that the foreskin can be pulled back to about 1/3rd of the glans when erect. I have not been doing stretching since that point of time, but am considering it more currently.

So when flaccid I can get it past the glans but I noticed that there is a tight ring of foreskin within the middle of it and it causes the foreskin to roll over itself. Honestly, the ring pulls it slightly at a lopsided angle, if that description makes sense.

I do not really have the courage to see a urologist about it and I’m curious if natural and continued stretching will be enough, or if a steroid cream may be required.

I would also like to know which of the stretching methods is the most suggested as the forum is quite vast.

• #12985 Reply

Jim

Stretching is enough

You don’t need the cream. In fact, even when employing it, the work is done by stretching. For thousands of years, boys have accomplished retraction without the use of creams, and so can you.

We have one thread locked on this front page, and it illustrates and explains the methods we recommend. The rest of the site is for you to learn how these methods work for individuals. Along the way, you’ll glean something which will make it work better for you.

Be sure to study the methods using flesh tunnels.

• #12986 Reply

Paul B.

You might better say

that you have the sense, not to see a urologist. Sadly they are mostly useless in this regard.

The discussion board here has over the years, become quite vast. But that actually does not matter. You just start reading and keep going until you understand it all sufficiently. If it takes you some hours (or indeed, just an hour or so on many occasions, which is preferable to allow you to absorb and integrate the information) well, so be it. It will be probably be among the most worthwhile amounts of time you have ever spent.

There are actually not that many “alternative” methods described here, rather various detail regarding each of a few. Once you comprehend the detail, you will figure for yourself which suits.

• #12987 Reply

RG

Re: Is stretching enough?

Usage of cream may be optional. I believe I’m only using it because I read this article:

http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/dewan/

“Steroid cream is a painless, less complicated and more economical alternative to circumcision for the treatment of phimosis. Wright had a success rate of 80% (89 of 111 boys) using 0.05% betamethasone.34 Kikiros et al. reported an improvement in 33 of 42 boys (78%) with 0.05% betamethasone, and in 18 of 21 boys (86%) with hydrocortisone, but they considered that the betamethasone worked more quickly.3 Another steroid cream, 0.05% clobetasol propionate, has also been used successfully by (70%, 54 boys) by Jørgersen and Svensson”

You can get the 1% hydrocortisone cream from your local pharmacy for $6.

Regards,

RG

• #12988 Reply

Paul B.

Cross reference.

We do not believe hydrocortisone is particularly useful as summarised here in regard to the article cited.

• #12989 Reply

Jim

Worthless

Hydrocortisone is not effective at all for purposes of stretching.

• #12990 Reply

Martin

Betamethasone

I’ve seen Betamethasone on eBay from an overseas seller. Is it legal to buy (I’m in UK).

• #12991 Reply

Paul B.

Presumably legal but …

You really need to comprehend the enormous danger of counterfeits on the ‘net. Unless you have experience of purchasing such things, you may well innocently imagine that what you are getting is the “genuine article” because it looks the same, even the packaging may look genuine.

If it is something whose function is quite obvious, such as a battery and a torch, you can sort of evaluate whether it works or not, though you may be suspicious when later, it mysteriously fails somewhat prematurely to your expectations. In the case of pharmaceuticals however, which are perhaps the most often counterfeited short of rubbish items such as shoes, clothing and watches, it is extremely difficult to assess the actual nature and function of its ingredients. Many cases have been reported of substitution of toxic ingredients which actually give an illusion of some efficacy.

This, rather than legal concerns, is why we caution you against such importation.

• #41256 Reply

Johnb710

I have not checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend bfgagecgebkc

Reply To: Is stretching enough?
Your information: