is stretching like this ok? pic below.

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction is stretching like this ok? pic below.

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Jim.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dylan

http://imgur.com/a/dCOoLrb Is pulling back like this safe since I can’t fit fingers yet?.

• #44969 Reply
      Jim

Yes, it’s perfectly safe, and is the primary way intact boys have done it for centuries. The method will be most effective if you hold the skin firmly back for 30 seconds or so each time. It’s much like stretching at the gym before exercise. The frenar band at the foreskin opening has a little muscle which must be relaxed to encourage growth. I think you’ll find having an erection while pulling back will help the stretch. This is an easy exercise to repeat throughout the day as you visit the urinal

• #44970 Reply
      Dylan

Thanks for the reply. Good to know this is a safe way to stretch. I try my best to hold it for a good 20-30 seconds and I usually do it for about 10-15minsĀ  3 times a day. Usually, after a session of manual stretching, I’ll pop a ring in then for about 45min. and try my best to do this 2-3 times a day.

• #44971 Reply
      Jim

Great routine. You should see some pretty rapid results doing that. Are you using flesh tunnel rings?

• #44972 Reply
      Dylan

I am indeed. Phimocure. I’m using ring 3. Ring 4 fits but upon removal it keeps cutting me causing me to take a 2 day break or so.

• #44973 Reply
      Jim

Try wearing the ring for a shorter time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: is stretching like this ok? pic below.
Your information:

+ 71 = 74