Mild Phimosis/phimocure/ ridged rings

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Mild Phimosis/phimocure/ ridged rings

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Jim.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rdmixam

Hi,

I’ve been Reading a lot on this site and this was allready very helpfull!

i am 28 yrs old, always had a mild form of Phimosis. I can retract fully when flacid and erect without pain. Skin gets stuck behind glans, need to squeeze and push to get it back over.It used to hurt during  intercourse, now its just a very tight feeling.

After Reading a decided to order the phimocure set. Been using this for 3 weeks now. Started with the 9th ring, now using number 12. Eventhough this seems good progress I have some questions.

– I am a grower, flacid and erect is a huge difference. The strange thing is that even when flacid it is thight, but i have no problem inserting the bigger rings.  does anybody has the same?

– I dont really have a clear phimotic ring, its more a whider band. See pics,can this be stretched? Pic3&4 semiflacid

– after using the phimocure rings for one hour there are some strange circular hard ridges. They dissapear after a while. with the two finger stretch I can feel them and stretch them out untill they dissapear. Are these the actual phimotic rings?  The ridges can be Seen on the first pic, second is before stretcing for comparison. Can I continue stretching?

Any advice will be apreciated!

• #40356 Reply
      Jim

Pictures 3 & 4 show where the tight ring is. Note where the circumference is the smallest. Take a black Sharpie and mark that ring, the replace the foreskin forward and see where the black mark goes. That’s where to tug. Hopefully you can seat the Phimocure there. If not, use the two finger exercise. Hold five minutes, four times per day. You’re almost there.

• #40363 Reply
        Rdmixam

That is exactly what I did. I located the tight band and I am able to fit the rings exactly at that spot. After stretching that area the ridged rings appear. Pic 1.Does this look like scars? Will I make this worse with stretching? After stretching the area is very sensitive, but goes away relativly fast.

Manual stretching does not create these rings. Switch to only manual? But will it then be stretched hard enough when they don’t appear?

• #40386 Reply
        Jim

The rings are indentations made by the Phimocure. Scarring is unlikely.  Stretching is beneficial, not harmful. Do whichever method produces results. Since the marks end up inside, is appearance critical?

• #40361 Reply
      Jack

Wow, this looks/sounds almost identical to my situation!

Only difference is I can fully retract only up until 80-90% hard, and as soon as I get rock hard the tightness of the ring bounces the foreskin back down. Also a grower which makes things confusing.

Curious to hear if you make it all the way!

If feel as if I’m stuck and don’t get why…

• #40359 Reply
      Jack

Wow, this looks/sounds almost identical to my situation!

Only difference is I can fully retract only up until 80-90% hard, and as soon as I get rock hard the tightness of the ring bounces the foreskin back down. Also a grower which makes things confusing.

I feel like I’ve been this close for 10 weeks of stretching, but frustratingly am not getting any closer despite a consistent routine as follows:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Curious to hear if you make it all the way!

If feel as if I’m stuck and don’t get why…

• #40384 Reply
        Rdmixam

Looks indeed a lot like my situation.

I read in your previous post that the phimocure rings don’t work for you because you have an “excess” of foreskin.

i have the same, the rings wouldn’t stay in place.

i found that stacking the rings did the trick for me. First insert a large ring behind the phimotic band. Insert a second ring (on the phimotic band) and let it sit on the first one. This way I can wear the rings without them faling out or chznging position.

in my opinion a constant stretch (provided by the phimocure rings worn several times an hour per day) works better then the manual stretching.

I would say keep on going!

• #45093 Reply
      jnx

i am 16 and have quite mild phimosis i can easily retract with no issue it isnt sore but is uncomfertable when having sex it is still thight over the head glans of the head is isnt to thight i can get it over and back but when having sexy it stays behind the head of my penis i got the phimosis rings and the keep slipping out when i put them in they dont open up into the cirlce but i can fit a decent size ring without folding the ring

• #45094 Reply
      Jim

If the ring falls out, you need a larger size.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Mild Phimosis/phimocure/ ridged rings
Your information:

− 4 = 6