Moving to Ring 11?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aussiebloke 1 day, 1 hour ago.

• Author

ThrowItAllAway

What is the best way to transition from Ring 10 to Ring 11? Theres seems to bit a significant size difference between the two, and its sort of intimidating.

It looks extremely painful.

• #44512 Reply

Patrick

It’s been really hard for me. I’ve given up at the moment because of it

• #44515 Reply

ThrowItAllAway

I honestly didn’t find moving up to the next ring to be that terrible until I got to ring 10. It took awhile to get used to ring 10 more than the one previous one. And Ring 11 looks like its gonna be a bitch too. But there no sense on stopping when you’re this far a long. I mean we’re almost there.

• #44516 Reply

Patrick

Ring 10 was tough but ring 11 just doesn’t sit right and the odd time that it did, it would pop out. Might be different for you.

• #44518 Reply

ThrowItAllAway

I haven’t tried it yet. I’m thinking about putting in R10 first and switch it out with R11 after a few mins. Thats how eased into R10 at first.

• #44519 Reply

SammyT

I used ring 10 for about 15 mins then removed it and made sure ring 11 was nice lubed up and fed it in gradually. Not going to lie i remember that one hurting quite a lot. Left it in for 10 mins and had to remove. Later in the day i did ring 10 then to 11 again and it does get easier.

Unfortunately you have got to deal with it but the end results are with it lads honestly.

• #44522 Reply

ThrowItAllAway

You just made me even more terrified of it…

• #44551 Reply

Aussiebloke

Currently at ring 11. Sort of scared to go to 12 but you must persevere. Victory is so close. Don’t give up now.

Reply To: Moving to Ring 11?
Your information:

5 + 1 =