need advice (penis pics included nsfw)

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction need advice (penis pics included nsfw)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dylan

http://imgur.com/a/tTFYaBCH ey, I need some help in regards to creams to help stretch. I’ve been using a cream I think it’s canesten it’s for yeast it’s actually been good in helping me stretch a bit. I’ve also got a cream called betnovate 0.1% I genuinely don’t know which ones to use the canesten seems to work but it’s for yeast could over using it be bad? Whereas the betnovate 0.1% didn’t seem to do all that much is it maybe I’m not using it long enough. I’m gonna attach some pics to see if maybe I’ve got inflamed skin or even yeast as I’ve no clue why it’s taking my skin so long to stretch. I’ll make it clear now coconut oil WILL not work. I used it last year for a good 3 months straight it was awful it done nothing but cause a greasy mess around the place lol. Any other suggestions would be awesome.

• #44980 Reply
      Jim

Pics are gone. If you have cracking of skin, the Canesten is essential. Betnovate should  help the stretching. It should be applied sparingly only to the tight ring at the foreskin opening. Use it twice per day, rubbing it in completely. It’s a good practice to uses the Canestan with the Betnivate to prevent getting yeast.

Exercises should be done frequently. I recommend 4 times per day. Five minutes each time should be sufficient.

• #44983 Reply
      Dylan

https://imgur.com/a/tTFYaBC should be updated. In regards to using Canesten with Betnovate, it says Betnovate cannot get on glans I’m sure a little won’t hurt as it’s nearly impossible for it not to. But… Canesten apparently is alright to get on there fully right? So a routine like this would be good?

Wake up – Apply some Canesten and put in my ring which is 3 with a smaller one inside and stretch for about an hour with that?

Rest

Afternoon 10-15mins manual stretch with Betnovate?

Rest

Evening stretch again for an hour with Betnovate

Rest

Then lastly before bed an hour of Canesten with 10mins of manual and then around 1hour of the ring?

Repeat daily.

IS this a bad way to do it or should it help? Am I using too much cream? I feel like if I don’t the skin isn’t loosened enough if that makes sense.

• #44984 Reply
      Jim

Apply the steroid after stretching and leave it alone for a while to do its job. The  Canestan can be used anytime, any place. I can see dryness on skin which may indicate yeast. The white ring is your target for steroid.

• #44985 Reply
      Dylan

Great, If I remember correctly I don’t think It’s dryness of the skin I think I  used some Johnsons Powder after a shower so maybe it was that.  Do you think Betnovate 0.1% is strong enough? Its all I was able to get from my doctor. Does my case look like it’s too far gone or have I a chance of ever pulling back etc?

• #44986 Reply
      Jim

The most important element is stretching. not the steroid. What you have is powerful. Use with caution and only for 60 days. If you faithfully stretch 3-4 times per day, you’ll progress.

• #44987 Reply
      Dylan

Ok thanks, I’m pretty consistent I like to aim for 3 to 4 times a day but sometimes I can only do 2 but it will be an hour or two at a time if I can manually stretch.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: need advice (penis pics included nsfw)
Your information:

41 − = 40