Need help with phimocure kit

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  iceman 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Ringsss

So I just bought the phimocure kit and I’m having trouble inserting the rings. I can insert rings from 1 to maybe 5 with no problem just by letting the foreskin roll over the ring. However there is no stretch, I don’t feel anything. So I need ring 6. But when I try ring 6 or higher, I now have to fold the ring. I watched a video on how to do it and everything but the ring won’t pop into place. It either falls out or doesn’t pop at all and stays folded. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong and I really need help with this.

• #43489 Reply

Patrick

Are you using any coconut oil to insert? When I tried to do it without the oil, it would hurt and not open but when I added the oil, works perfect.

• #43492 Reply

B

if it falls out then the ring is either too small or you’re inserting it wrong.

• #43494 Reply

Ringsss

I guess I’m inserting it wrong but Idk the right way? I watched and video and tried to follow it but for me the ring just doesn’t expand properly.

• #43493 Reply

SammyT

Rolling your foreskin over isn’t going to do anything.

Watch the videos and keep trying and you’ll get it. But you definitely need to fold it to make it work…

• #43495 Reply

Ringsss

That’s what I thought. When I can just roll the foreskin over, I assumed the ring was too small.

I tried videos but it still doesn’t work. The ring just won’t expand and stays folded. What could I be doing wrong?

• #43496 Reply

SammyT

You sometimes need to help them unfold. It is a very tricky process but when you get it you’ll be fine. Just keep trying you’ll get it

• #43502 Reply

Yellow man

That’s the hardest part of moving up the rings. You need to push them out. You’ll know when it’s in. Bigger rings get really tough to insert.

• #43530 Reply

Ringsss

I still haven’t been able to get the ring to unfold. It’s incredibly frustrating. It just doesn’t expand or starts to expand but then just pops out. I’ve watched a lot of videos but still can’t get it right.

• #43559 Reply

Ollie90

I used tohave the same problem. What I did, I stack 2 rings on top of each other. I have a pretty long foreskin. So stretching with one ring wasn’t enough. I place a bigger one, deed inpside my foreskin. Against the glans, then the second one on top of it.

• #44525 Reply

Jack

Do you have any images of how this looks? I think I might need to do the same. Thanks!

• #44543 Reply

jayden

bumping this thread. same problem; ring insertion borderlining on impossible and incredibly frustrating.

• #44544 Reply

iceman

I had similar issues with phimocure. It takes a lot of patience, but keep at it. And as others have mentioned, use some sort of lubration (lotion/oil) to help get it in.

I am currently trying phimostop, which was expensive, but I figured I’d give it a shot. It is also a little bit tough to get in, but the good part is that it stays in place and can be left in without issues.

Reply To: Need help with phimocure kit
Your information:

− 7 = 1