Need help with size of Killian nasal

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Need help with size of Killian nasal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      james

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Looking for some help. Which size do I pick for Phimosis. I can’t retract at any state.    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182300121707</p&gt;

• #45239 Reply
      J

How wide is your opening? If it’s pinhole, the prongs on these aren’t thin enough to fit. Trouble with these IMO are when you use lubrication, these will slip out since the prongs are smooth and don’t have anything to keep it in. If you are still interested in these then I say go for the larger size, they are all the same price as far as I can tell. The larger one has longer prongs and I believe open wider so it’ll be more versatile than the smaller size.

• #45240 Reply
      james

type 2 on the first graph maybe a little looser but not by much but I’ve out done q tips now they don’t give a good stretch like they did. http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/kayaba/

• #45241 Reply
      J

Have a look at Hegar Sounds Dilator. They are metal rods that go up 1mm in size. You can get a set from like 3mm up to 18mm cheaper than the other speculum. If you get past 18mm, you can use 2 instead of just one and mix with sizes to get 19mm etc. Like the other tool though it’s smooth, but they should work better than qtips and easier to clean.

• #45242 Reply
      james

I went with the killian nasal speculum for now and see if I can progress with my phimosis. I hear it’s better than most other stretches so lets see.

• #45243 Reply
      thechancellor

Please report on how it worked for you. Use the  2 inch blade one and you can use the set screw to maintain the stretch for several minutes  Do it 3 to 4 times a day. You must stretch to the maximum skin stretch to induce growth. It will result in a one inch opening. May be still too tight for you so slip some tubing over the jaws to make the opening larger but not too large.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Need help with size of Killian nasal
Your information:

83 + = 84