No Progress

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everyone,</p>
      I was making some good progress with stretching and 1% hydrocortisone cream. Ive been stretching for 10 minutes in the morning and 20-30 minutes in the evening and am at a stage I can pull my foreskin back when soft. I’m really pleased I can do this regularly now! When errect I can clearly see I’ve made progress over the last 4-6 weeks. Only issue is that I haven’t made any progress for the past week or so. Moving my foreskin when soft isn’t getting any easier. Do I need to adjust my stretching routine? Not sure if I should stretch more often but for less time? I always try and pull the rigid band but sometimes don’t always feel like I’ve got it correctly. I’ve tried cotton buds (qtips) I too. I have a Phimocure set but found it made my penis sore.

Any advice or tips?

Thanks

• #44863 Reply
      Jim

This is normal. You’ve reached a plateau period in which growth happens. Continue your routine of applying tension to the same degree. The hydrocortisone really serves no purpose and could encourage yeast growth, so stop using it. As a precaution, switch to twice daily applications of Clotrimazole. Steroids used for stretching are a different formulation requiring prescription and supervision. You don’t need that.

The plateau should pass before six weeks have passed. Keep up your good work.

• #44865 Reply
      Tom

Thanks for the reply and advice Jim.

Is this cream ok? https://ibb.co/jRdhnB5G

• #44866 Reply
      Tom

It’s Clotrimazole 1%. I couldn’t get 0.5%

• #44869 Reply
      Jim

That should prevent yeast.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: No Progress