Phimocure ring falling out

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sam 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Alex

Hey all,

I am 32 and was not really told about retracting the foreskin over the glands. Recently, I also found out that I have phimosis and spend a lot of time to read up on this. I have also seen my doctor and he had prescribed me a cortisone based cream to put it onto my foreskin twice a day.

Along with that I have also purchased the Phimocure kit and currently using the 3rd smallest size. A few days back I managed to retract the foreskin completely in the flaccid state, but had difficulties to put the foreskin back over the glands.

As I do not feel any stretching with the 3rd smallest size, I tried to move up to the next size. I tried to put the ring on, but I found the ring falling out most of the time. I have a feeling that my frenelum is pushing it out. Any idea how I could prevent it from happening? Any suggestion would be welcome.

• #38151 Reply

sam
    Keymaster

I used to use Phimocure a bit and had the issue of it been pushed out. Other guys have also mentioned they felt like it was the frenulum pushing it out. But even after I had frenuloplasty I still had the same issue of the ring been pushed out.

I think you should try 2 stretching sessions a day, 1 using Phimocure and the other using your fingers or alternative method. See https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

Also, it might be worth you watching all of these videos just to further your understanding. Some might not apply to you you right away but worth watching.

Reply To: Phimocure ring falling out
Your information: