Phimosis almost solved, frenulum breve becoming apparent

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Phimosis almost solved, frenulum breve becoming apparent

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jim 5 months ago.

• Author

CMark

Alright guys, so I’ve almost got this phimosis thing solved, I’ve been stretching for 3 weeks now, using phimocure rings in the last week. I’m now almost able to comfortably fully retract my foreskin over the head of my penis. Unfortunately, I now realize that part of why the last few milimeters is uncomfortable to retract not because of the tight foreskin (not anymore) but because my frenulum is causing resistance on the underside of my penis, pulling the head down and putting too much tension on the frenulum itself.

So my question is, if I want this thing solved, should I continue to do stretching exercises, including frenulum stretching, or should I just start the process to get under the knife ASAP? Also, have any of you successfully stretched the frenulum with stretching exercises? I hear mixed things about whether that’s possible or effective.

• #40569 Reply

marsilarsi
    Keymaster

Yes you should continue exercises, but especially on your Frenulum now. Don’t think about having a Frenuloplasty, I had one and it was a very stupid decision retrospectively.

Why risking a surgery when you can achieve the same with stretching. When it is skin, it can be stretched, simple rule.

Good luck!

• #40580 Reply

CMark

Any success stories regarding that? I’ve heard of lots of people dealing with phimosis but very few managing frenulum breve!

• #40583 Reply

Jim

Those who fail never really tried.

• #40581 Reply

marsilarsi
    Keymaster

What’s the difference between the Phimotic ring and Frenulum tissue? It is from the same foreskin. Why would it differ in success?

• #40584 Reply

Jim

It’s basically the same tissue. success chances are the same.

• #40597 Reply

CMark

The more I look at it the more it seems like I have a long way to go. Like maybe a quarter inch which seems like a lot =(

• #40608 Reply

Jim

How badly do you want success?

• #40602 Reply

marsilarsi
    Keymaster

CMark I understand your frustration but believe me it is a blessing that you noticed this forum before opt in for a surgery. In the end it is your body and you have to take responsibility of what you want to do. But trust me that Frenuloplasty is something you will regret.

• #40710 Reply

CMark

I don’t know if this is typical of frenulum breve, but the way it presents itself in my case is when the foreskin is being pulled down, the frenulum ends up bearing all the pressure before the skin is below the head, and instead of just stopping, it hurts. It’s possible to pull it all the way down if I pull down unevenly, from the top of the shaft, but it doesn’t happen with my partner so I have to always be very gentle. There’s literally a third of an inch / 1cm of difference between where the frenulum ends to the bottom of the head, it seems like it would take a *really* long time to stretch that, especially since it seems to get inflamed quite easily so I have to be super gentle.

• #40744 Reply

Bucky

I understand that the frenulum can be stretched just as one stretches the foreskin.

• #40764 Reply

Jim

Yes, it can be lengthened by stretching.

Reply To: Phimosis almost solved, frenulum breve becoming apparent
Your information: