Phimosis and circumcision insurance

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Phimosis and circumcision insurance

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jim 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

nil

I got diagnosd by phimosis and  doctor told me i have to get circumcised and i am having ISO.ORG health inusurance and company is saying that this is not covered.

However i explain them that this is purely a medical condition and i am ready to provide doctor office documents if needed.

Does snybody help in this? more guidance needed. i am suffering from severe phimosis , its been hell living with this.

Can i do anything further to explain to insurance company?

• #38643 Reply

sam
    Keymaster

I am sorry to hear about both your problems. I am unsure how to deal with the insurance company, can the doctor write some kind of letter or recommendation?

Also, I have mild phimosis and frenulum breve, I have had frenuloplasty surgery. I do not know the extend of your phimosis but please be 100% sure you want surgery before proceeding. Some guys report success with stretching techniques dispute doctors saying they required circumcision.

Good luck

• #38654 Reply

Jim

Phimosis can be cured with simple stretching exercises administered with your fingers. Don’t fall for the doctor’s copout to teaching you what to do. On our home page, there is a link to Dr Elastic’s website which illustrates what to do. Don’t mutilate your penis, just fix it.

Reply To: Phimosis and circumcision insurance
Your information: