Please people who use the Phimocure rings does this happen to you at all?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Please people who use the Phimocure rings does this happen to you at all?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Rick.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Rick

I’m using the Phimocure rings and whenever I put the rings on for about 30 mins they end up leaving a circular red mark the size of the inner circle of the rings on my glans. There’s no way around this because basically my foreskin is gripping and pulling the rings onto my glans. I don’t know why Phimocure didn’t design the rings so that the inner circle of the rings are more rounded rather then have an edge. Does this happen to anyone? The Phimocure rings start to feel uncomfortable and sting and I think its mainly because the ring is being pulled onto my glans. There’s no way to fix this using a smaller ring it does the same exact thing. The red mark does go away after removing the ring and leaving the glans alone, but I’m wondering if I’m doing my glans any harm by repeatedly subjecting it to this.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Please people who use the Phimocure rings does this happen to you at all?
Your information:

+ 88 = 91