Preputioplasty Disaster

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Gary

Hello everyone,

I had a mild case of phimosis. I did not know how to fix it and resorted to preputioplasty. Long story short, whatever you do, don’t have a preputioplasty! I wish I would have found this forum sooner.

I am posting this in hopes that others may learn from my mistake.

• #40524 Reply

Patrick

What happened exactly?

• #40525 Reply

Gary

I got a preputioplasty because I did not know how to fix my phimosis. The urologist removed a good amount of skin and I no longer had full coverage while being erect (I did not know this would happen.) After the surgery, while I was erect, I pulled back on the skin not knowing that it would tear. Now I can’t even retract flaccid and my amount of foreskin that I have now does not even cover me entirely while I am flaccid.

I am still going to try to use Triamcilone Acetonide 0.5% and maybe try restoring the length that I lost.

Just don’t do preputioplasty. I did not know about these much simpler ways to fix the problem.

• #40539 Reply

Jim

I cannot recall one time since 2003 when someone reported satisfaction with any surgery on the frenulum.

• #40531 Reply

SSpyeos

Just a question, so if you hadn’t had ripped it and it had healed, would you be happy wiht it?

• #40543 Reply

Gary

No I would not be happy with it because I did not have full coverage while erect after the preputioplasty.

However, before I did have a frenuloplasty and I was very happy with that result. But, I wish I knew about the effectiveness of creams and stretching for the tight phimotic ring.

• #40544 Reply

Gary

So in conclusion:

I had frenulum breve and a tight phimotic ring. I got a frenuloplasty and was very happy with that result. But, I still needed to fix the tight phimotic ring. I resorted to preputioplasty and regret that very much. I wish I would have stretched the phimotic ring and used creams to fix it.

• #40545 Reply

Jim

Other than now having a short foreskin, what problems are you having?

• #40549 Reply

Gary

I cannot even retract when flaccid and I have some tearing wounds that are still healing. When it becomes erect, my foreskin just rests about halfway down the head.

• #40550 Reply

SSpyeoa

But when erect doesn’t the foreskin go back anyway during sexual intercourse? so it doesn’t matter all that much if it’s not full coverage when erect? sorry if m am i completely wrong – only 15

• #40555 Reply

Gary

I suppose for sexual intercourse its ok but I would’ve liked to still have full coverage when erect nevertheless

• #40556 Reply

Jim

You can easily lengthen your foreskin by using devises for that purpose. foreskinrestore.com

• #40553 Reply

Jim

When chances of reopening the wound are past, begin stretching S directed by Dr Elastic. Do the exercises four times per day, 5-10 min each time.

• #40554 Reply

Gary

Got it, Thank you Jim

Reply To: Preputioplasty Disaster
Your information: