Pulling foreskin down

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cadence 5 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

gogo22

When erect i can fully uncover the head with ease and the skin isnt tight but it stays underhead and it wont go down anyfurther. Can i do something to make it go up and down easily or no?

• #44530 Reply

24virgin

I have the same problem. Hope someone reply.

• #44535 Reply

Cadence

The more you move your foreskin back and forth over the head and rim, the more it will stretch.  Apply plenty of lubrication and use your fist or fingers in the usual masturbation movements to slide your foreskin constantly back down the shaft and then forwards over the head.  If you ejaculate quickly, give it a rest and try again later.  Do this a couple of times a day.

• #44541 Reply

gogo22

So you are telling me that with sliding it more and more it will eventually stretch and ill be able to slide it up and down with ease when erect?

• #44542 Reply

Cadence

Yes — probably.  We’re all different of course, so I can’t guarantee that will be the result for you personally.  It will take some time; patience and persistence are required.  Make sure you do this gently to avoid splitting or tearing of the skin.

Reply To: Pulling foreskin down
Your information:

38 + = 45