Questions about erect retraction and frenulum breve

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Questions about erect retraction and frenulum breve

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      RIcky

So I’ve been stretching trying to fix my Phimosis since early Feb. I wasn’t able to even retract in Feb, but now I’m able to even ejaculate with the glans fully exposed. When I ejaculate it causes the glans to kind of grows bigger and it stretches the foreskin and pushes it back so it gets behind the glans and when it does that I have this strange stretching feeling. Its still very tight, but I have no problem pulling it back over the glans. In fact before it goes limp I can pull the foreskin further down the shaft. Is this normal to have this stretching feeling with the foreskin when you ejaculate like it peels the foreskin back?

Also I have a couple of question about frenulum breve:

If I pull my foreskin about 80% down the shaft the glans sort of tilt downwards a little bit about maybe 5 – 10 degrees not a lot, do I have frenulum breve and if it barely tilts down and do I need to even fix it?

Do you only have to fix frenulum breve if severely pulls your glans down?

Also during normal sex is the foreskin even supposed to go 80% – 90% down the shaft or is it okay if it retracts a little bit less then half way?

It still pointy forward, but ever so slightly down. I’m posting and illustration.

• #45106 Reply
      Jim

If that sensation during ejaculation brings another layer of pleasure, that’s the idea. If not, stretch more. Work on the frenulum to lengthen it. Don’t get concerned about a title for your condition. It’s just a bit tight. Your optimal retraction range is what works for you.

• #45107 Reply
        RIcky

Do you think I suffer from frenulum breve by the way I described things? When fully erect my foreskin gathers up and stays just behind the corona of the glans and if I pull further back it doesn’t stay down the shaft, but springs up and gathers behind the corona of the glans. Its still tight so I’m still using the phimocure rings to stretch and I’m masturbating in the shower too to stretch it as well. Also when fully erect if I pull my foreskin all the way down the shaft its not painful, but it does make the glans tilt down just a bit. I was told by someone else on another forum that during unprotected sex you don’t need to be able to retract all the way down. Its perfectly find if your foreskin stays mainly behind the glans and I want to confirm with someone else if thats true or not. I don’t want to waste time stretching my frenulum if thats not an issue.

• #45110 Reply
      Jim

Don’t get hung up on medical lingo. Frenulum breve is not a disease. It just means brief frenulum. Yours is just shorter than some. Stretching will be beneficial to allow greater range of retraction.

If you are currently not experiencing pain during masturbation, intercourse or fellatio, you’re fine.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Questions about erect retraction and frenulum breve
Your information:

+ 12 = 18