Questions about erect retraction and frenulum breve

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Questions about erect retraction and frenulum breve

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      RIcky

So I’ve been stretching trying to fix my Phimosis since early Feb. I wasn’t able to even retract in Feb, but now I’m able to even ejaculate with the glans fully exposed. When I ejaculate it causes the glans to kind of grows bigger and it stretches the foreskin and pushes it back so it gets behind the glans and when it does that I have this strange stretching feeling. Its still very tight, but I have no problem pulling it back over the glans. In fact before it goes limp I can pull the foreskin further down the shaft. Is this normal to have this stretching feeling with the foreskin when you ejaculate like it peels the foreskin back?

Also I have a couple of question about frenulum breve:

If I pull my foreskin about 80% down the shaft the glans sort of tilt downwards a little bit about maybe 5 – 10 degrees not a lot, do I have frenulum breve and if it barely tilts down and do I need to even fix it?

Do you only have to fix frenulum breve if severely pulls your glans down?

Also during normal sex is the foreskin even supposed to go 80% – 90% down the shaft or is it okay if it retracts a little bit less then half way?

It still pointy forward, but ever so slightly down. I’m posting and illustration.

• #45106 Reply
      Jim

If that sensation during ejaculation brings another layer of pleasure, that’s the idea. If not, stretch more. Work on the frenulum to lengthen it. Don’t get concerned about a title for your condition. It’s just a bit tight. Your optimal retraction range is what works for you.

• #45107 Reply
        RIcky

Do you think I suffer from frenulum breve by the way I described things? When fully erect my foreskin gathers up and stays just behind the corona of the glans and if I pull further back it doesn’t stay down the shaft, but springs up and gathers behind the corona of the glans. Its still tight so I’m still using the phimocure rings to stretch and I’m masturbating in the shower too to stretch it as well. Also when fully erect if I pull my foreskin all the way down the shaft its not painful, but it does make the glans tilt down just a bit. I was told by someone else on another forum that during unprotected sex you don’t need to be able to retract all the way down. Its perfectly find if your foreskin stays mainly behind the glans and I want to confirm with someone else if thats true or not. I don’t want to waste time stretching my frenulum if thats not an issue.

• #45110 Reply
      Jim

Don’t get hung up on medical lingo. Frenulum breve is not a disease. It just means brief frenulum. Yours is just shorter than some. Stretching will be beneficial to allow greater range of retraction.

If you are currently not experiencing pain during masturbation, intercourse or fellatio, you’re fine.

• #45117 Reply
      RIcky

The thing Is I’m trying to figure out if the foreskin is supposed to retract all the way down the shaft during unprotected sex or can it just stay right behind the glans during penetration and thrusting. My glan doesn’t bend downward, which is the typical symptom of frenulum breve, when the foreskin sits right behind the glans. Its just tight. If it can sit right behind the glans and not bend downward does that mean I don’t have frenulum breve? Like I said I don’t want to waste time stretching if I don’t have to.

Fully erect my foreskin bunches up and stays behind the glans and the glans doesn’t tilt down. Once I pull my foreskin beyond the half point of my shaft that when it starts to bend if you don’t need to pull it that far down to have unprotected sex shouldn’t that mean I don’t have frenulum breve? If I can leave my foreskin right behind the glans during sex shouldn’t I be fine? That’s what I’m trying to figure out. If its fine and you’re telling me to stretch my frenulum then I’m just wasting time.

• #45118 Reply
      RIcky

This is not my penis , but its similar. My foreskin and penis looks exactly like this fully erect.

If I have unprotected sex does the motion of thrusting in and out cause the foreskin to unfold and retract further down the shaft or does it stay bunched up like this? If the foreskin is supposed to stay behind the glans like the picture while thrusting during sex then I don’t believe I have frenulum breve, but if the frenulum and foreskin is supposed to slide further down during sex like the action of moving in and out is supposed to make the foreskin like peal back further then I might have it because thats when my glans tilt downwards. Just retracting the foreskin behind the head my foreskin stays like the picture and doesn’t tilt down.

• #45121 Reply
      RIcky

I don’t want to post picture here because I want to be able to delete them later. I have an imgur post showing my penis flaccid, erect and with the foreskin being pulled down a bit showing the tilting of the glans. Does it look like I have frenulum breve?

Frenulum Breve

• #45122 Reply
      Jim

It looks quite normal. Have intercourse and see how it works.

• #45123 Reply
      RIcky

Thank you for replying Jim. I just wanted to make sure you looked at all 9 pictures in the imgur album right? Right now it only shows the 1 flaccid picture I took. I haven’t had intercourse yet because of the pandemic so I haven’t really gone out and meet someone. I’ve just used this time to stretch. So you don’t think I have frenulum breve? Would there be any issue with the glands slightly tilting down in the picture if the foreskin is pushed a little bit further back behind the glans? I have not problem stretching my phimosis away, but stretching the frenulum which some people say it doesn’t work and others say it takes year is a whole different story. I don’t want to have to stay away from having sex for the next couple off years to stretch my frenulum thats why I’m trying my hardest to figure out if I have frenulum breve and if I do does it look serious enough that i have to six it or is it more of a mild case and I would be fine during unprotected sex.

• #45124 Reply
      RIcky

Hey Jim I’ve added new pictures to the imgur album. Please take a look at all of them. There should be 13 pictures in total and they all have captions explaining whats going on. There’s a group that shows my erect penis with the foreskin sitting behind the glans, there’s a group that shows my erect penis with the foreskin being pulled down just a bit and the last group show my erect penis with the foreskin pulled a little bit more then halfway down the shaft. The last group with the foreskin pulled pass half way is how my penis would look like if I keep going down to the base.

Frenulum Breve

• #45125 Reply
      RIcky

Make sure you you click to go to the imgur site because the album shown here on willywebeing did not update with the new pictures. For some reason its showing the older pictures.

• #45126 Reply
      RIcky

This imgur kind of explain what I was talking about. The text that I added might be too small in the imgur picture gallery here on Willywellbeing so click on the image to go to imgur to get a better view. I thought your foreskin stays bunched up like in the first picture. Then when you penetrate it unravels like the last picture. Then when you pull back out the foreskin bunches back up like the first picture and when you penetrate again it unravels like the last picture. Is that how its supposed to work or do some people foreskin stay bunched up not matter what and some stay unraveled no matter what?

Also Based on the last 2 pictures which shows my foreskin pulled all the way down does it look like I have frenulum breve? If you look at the last two pictures and compare it to the first two you can see how the glan sort of tilt down a bit when the foreskin is unraveled more.

Description of unraveling foreskin

• #45128 Reply
      RIcky

Its been a while and you never came back so I decided to delete the imgur post. I didn’t want to keep the pictures up for too long. If you come back let me know I can re post the pictures to get your opinion if I have frenulum breve.

• #45129 Reply
      Jim

Provide a link to pics.

• #45134 Reply
      RIcky

Hey your back. Here’s the imgur. Does any of these picture show frenulum breve or is my frenulum a normal length? This is fully erected.

Also when penetrating during normal unprotected sex is the foreksin supposed to unravel smooth over the shaft or can it bunch up behind the glans and? I would say that my foreskin is not meant to slide complete smooth down the shaft. It stay bunched up behind the glans like in the picture when I penetrate the bunched up part unreavel a bit and then goes back up during the thrusting motion.

Frenulum Breve

• #45135 Reply
      RIcky

Also in the above post please click on the imgur picture and it will take you to the imgur site so you can see a bigger version of the picture and also read the caption I added to the picture. The imgur gallery here on Willywellbeing is too small to read the caption I’ve added to the pictures.

• #45136 Reply
      RIcky

Disregard the above two post and use read this one. I wish there was an edit post button on this site. Anyways here’s the imgur and please click on the imgur picture to take you to the imgur site to see a bigger version of the pictures. You can’t see the captions I added to the pictures here on Willywellbeing because the pictures are too small. Does any of these picture show frenulum breve or is my frenulum a normal length? This is fully erected.

Frenulum Breve

Also when penetrating during normal unprotected sex is the foreskin supposed to unravel smooth over the shaft or can it bunch up behind the glans and? I would say that my foreskin is not meant to slide complete smooth down the shaft. It stay bunched up behind the glans like in the picture when I penetrate the bunched up part unravels a bit and then goes back up during the thrusting motion.

• #45137 Reply
      Jim

Foreskins on different guys react differently. Some stay bunched up while others retract far down the shaft. Yours appears tight, so it will tend to bunch up and not glide. The frenulum may also play a role. If you’re not having issues masturbating, intercourse should be fine as you are. If you want more range of retraction, then stretch. This is all up to you. In addition to some tightness, you also have a very large glans which will tend to lock your foreskin behind the groove with erections. It is neither good nor bad, just a variation.

• #45138 Reply
      RIcky

Masturbation is fine in the shower because the water helps makes thing slide and move easier, but when I do it outside of the shower the foreskin isn’t as mobile and there’s a not painful, but uncomfortable stretching feeling when I reach the point of orgasm. So if you were a urologist and I saw you would you say that I suffer from frenulum breve?

Also yup you’re right. I have a mushroom penis so the head is a lot bigger then the shaft lol. So if let’s say during normal unprotected sex my foreskin retracts behind the glans and stays there. It doesn’t move further down or up just stays behind the glans during penetration. Is that normal?

• #45139 Reply
      Jim

Your prevailing issue is some tightness in the frenar band. When that is eased, you can better assess the frenulum. As it is, it’s functional and should cause no problems.  A large number of intact men are just like you.

• #45140 Reply
      RIcky

Okay so for now just stretch out the foreskin band more and my frenulum is fine. I actually moved up a phimocure ring recently. I’m only 3 away from the last one. I can also masturbate with the foreskin pulled behind the  glans both in the shower and outside, but its more comfortable in the shower. Paraphimosis is also impossible because I can easily pull my foreskin back over the glans and also my penis shrinks back down on its own after a couple of minutes after orgasm.

• #45141 Reply
      Jim

Sounds like you are the latest success story. Report back in 30 days.

• #45120 Reply
      RIcky

I don’t want to post pictures here because I want to be able to delete them so I have some picture of my penis flaccid, erect and pulling the foreskin down the shaft a little bit to show the tilting I was talking about. Does it look like I have frenulum breve?

https://imgur.com/a/Foz7ZTp

• #45183 Reply
      Jim

If nothings hurts during sex, you’re fine just as you are.

Viewing 22 reply threads
Reply To: Questions about erect retraction and frenulum breve
Your information:

5 + 5 =