Red Meatus like lips

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      UKSmif

My meatus is red, very sensitive to touch, like lips. It’s been like this ever since I can remember. Just wondering if this is normal and how I can reduce the swelling. I haven’t been to a doctor or used any medication. I suffered from phimosis however worked through that and it isn’t a problem anymore.

• #45036 Reply
      Intactguy78

No, your pronounced meatus “lips” won’t change in appearance as far as I know by some cream or treatment you think a doctor will prescribe.

You said you had it like this for as long as you remember, meaning it is normal. Don’t get worked up over something so small that is no causing issues.

• #45037 Reply
      UKSmif

In terms of discomfort, it is sensitive to touch which causes discomfort, i struggled with touching the whole head at first but have worked through that however this area is still very sensitive, im worried that it is worse than this and by leaving it, it could cause further problems. im starting to touch it more to reduce the sensitivity but was curious to see if there was anyone else who had been in the same situation and if theres anything i should know that can help.

• #45038 Reply
      Intactguy78

I am not sure sensitivity is considered an issue or something that can lead to further problems. But if bothers you that much try some desensitizing lube, some men also use some creams for premature ejaculation but those are by prescription and more serious issues but assume would have the same desensitizing effect.

• #45041 Reply
      Jim

I’m curious about the path you took to overcome phimosis. Would you please start a new thread to chronicle that journey? Thanks! A new thread will help us to see your story.9

About sensitivity it could be a reaction to being exposed. Is the meatus fully covered by foreskin or does it peek through. Perhaps the irritation is a minor yeast problem. 10 days of Clotrimazole treatment would tell. Maybe your handling has changed?

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Red Meatus like lips
Your information:

76 + = 82