scared i’ll loose my progress due to possible yeadt

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction scared i’ll loose my progress due to possible yeadt

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim 9 months ago.

• Author

SSpyos

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everybody ,</p>
    i have been stretching for phimosis for around 5 and half weeks now. for the first 3 weeks i used a steroid cream. 5 days ago, i used it again once but didn’t again , however, that one time made the tip of my penis / foreskin itchy. i thoughts nothing of it

4 days on, it is still itchy now and then and is a bit red around the foreskin. i am scared it may be possible yeast but i have made amazing progress and i’m scared to loose it. i stretch 4 times a day for 5 minutes sessions.

Please help, i’m not certain if it’s yeast but i’m scared to loose my progress.

shall i carry on stretching anyway?

athank you, SSpyros

• #39621 Reply

Patrick

Are you using any yeast cream? just use it anyway and you should be ok.

• #39622 Reply

SSpyos

Hi patrick , so if i use the cream and stretch will it be okay? also where shall i apply the. cream? on the foreskin and head? or just one

• #39623 Reply

Patrick

I get an itch now and again and I just put yeast cream on around the foreskin just incase it is yeast. I wouldn’t stop stretching unless it’s painful and needs a break.

• #39627 Reply

SSpyos

Okay thank you very much i’ll do that from now on

• #39628 Reply

Jim

Definitely sounds like yeast. Apply to entire foreskin, inside and outside. Use a Q-tip to smear the cream over the glans and inner foreskin.

• #39631 Reply

SSpyros

thank you jim? do you mind me asking how many times a day? before or after stretching? shall i carry on stretching?

• #39632 Reply

SSpyros

sorry didn’t mean the question mark after saying thank you

• #39635 Reply

Jim

Twice per day. Do not use soap to wash. Put it on after stretching. Teat 10-14 days and don’t have bare sex.

• #39649 Reply

SSpyros

thank you so much Jim

• #39687 Reply

Jim

Apply it twice each day for two weeks, after stretching.

• #39634 Reply

SSpyros

Also, how long will it roughly take to get rid of? any ideas?

• #39688 Reply

Jim

If you apply a good yeast cream, symptoms will usually be gone in 2-4,days. Continue treatment anyway. Never use soap for washing inside the foreskin. If you take antibiotics, start treating for yeast. If you have unprotected sex, partner should also treat. During treatment time, use condoms.

Reply To: scared i’ll loose my progress due to possible yeadt
Your information:

9 + 1 =