Still not satisfied with my progress

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Still not satisfied with my progress

This topic contains 28 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Patrick 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Alex

Currently I have been using these phimocure rings for almost three weeks, and I haven’t seen much progress, I started with three but that was loose to begin with so I jumped to four and it felt fine with a decent amount of tension and stretch. I have been on the fourth ring for about two weeks now, and it fits fine but whenever I remove the ring the opening of my foreskin just shrinks within a few minutes to square-one and it’s been like this for two weeks now. I’m not sure what’s wrong, it doesn’t seem like the opening or the ring is the tightest part, just below it is where I see a restriction when I try to retract.

• #40336 Reply

Jim

I also suspect you aren’t seating the ring properly. If you insert a finger, can you feel the frenar band by rolling the skin between your finger and thumb?

• #40351 Reply

Alex

I think you are right because before q-tips felt good I could feel the band giving resistance almost like it a very tight thread. Also when I insert the phimocure rings and I remove them I’ve realize the skin is bunching up more so I’m probably stretching the skin rather than the frenar band, so any advice on how to insert the rings properly, anyone have pictures, I’ve seen the video on YouTube a couple of times.

• #40352 Reply

Patrick

It sounds like you are doing it right, you are pulling it back and letting the skin roll back over it. Can you see your phimotic ring, do you think the ring is going deep enough so it is being stretched?

• #40354 Reply

Jim

Are you able to push the ring in deeper, perhaps using a Q-tip or a chop stick?

• #40360 Reply

Alex1

I think the phimotic ring is lower, because when I try to retract the skin around the opening folds over and just under it is where I see tension, I’m not sure if the phimocure rings is able to get down that low.

• #40353 Reply

Alex

Honestly I don’t even know, the first two pictures is the rings inserted and the third photo is a picture of the phimocure when tucked away, does it still stretch if I still leave the foreskin like that. Also just leave any critiques for me.

View post on imgur.com

• #40338 Reply

Alex

I can’t insert a finger yet, I followed the video on YouTube I pull back the skin as far as it can go then I push the folded ring on the head of the penis until the skin rises around the ring

• #40389 Reply

Jim

The placement looks good. How many hours per day are they inserted?

• #40393 Reply

Alex1

I started wearing them for an hour three times a day, still no major progress, then I was reading the phimosisjourney blog, and he said keep them in for aslong as you feel comfortable so I wore ring 4 which doesn’t give me an discomfort but gives a stretch and I would wear that for 3+ hours twice and day and still not much progress. I can’t tell if I have yeast or not.

• #40410 Reply

Jim

If there were yeast, all the activity from using the rings would have caused irritation. As a precaution you could try treating.

• #40417 Reply

Alex

That makes sense, however whenever I retract I could see tension right where I have scar tissue, I figured I got this from premature retraction aswell as frequent masturbation when I was younger.

• #40394 Reply

Patrick

They do look like they are in right, do you have a pic that show what it’s like inside? Sometimes the ring sits on the phimotic band so maybe that is what is wrong?

• #40442 Reply

Alex

I submitted a reply, with images but it’s taking a while for it I get approved, however I don’t know how to continue anymore, I feel shamed that this isn’t working the way I intended.

• #40443 Reply

Patrick

Have you tried moving up to ring 5 or you can’t yet?

• #40444 Reply

Alex

Yes I can fit 5, perfectly fine after a bit of manual stretching and a tug, it feels like a proper stretch compared to four, but I usually keep it in for 30 mins to an hour to prevent damages. It not too bad to remove but it comes out with a bit of tension not too bad.

• #40445 Reply

Patrick

Well maybe there is improvement since you can move up, you just don’t see it because it’s only small.

• #40448 Reply

Alex

It feels good but it’s difficult to remove sometimes

• #40416 Reply

Alex

Yeah here are pictures of it from the inside.

imgur.com/a/r0WpN

• #40522 Reply

Patrick

You have them on right.

• #40526 Reply

Alex

i think I didn’t have the rings inserted deep enough before, it felt a lot different removing it when I had it deeper it felt stretched this time. It’s only been one day so let’s hope the best for the next coming weeks

• #40540 Reply

Jim

Have you tried inserting two rings at once, one stacked on top of the other?

• #40541 Reply

Alex

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m not sure two would fit, as when I have one inserted the inner lip sits on the glans, and there isn’t enough room for the initial ring to go in further. I’m able to fit ring 5 in but it’s a bit tricky to remove I’ll wear that for an hour two-three times a day and I’ll end up wearing 4 to sleep.</p>

• #40564 Reply

Alex

So far this is the most I can retract when flaccid.

https://imgur.com/a/VakFp

• #40578 Reply

Patrick

Is that sore to do? Only time I was able to retract a small bit was after using ring 6.

• #40579 Reply

Alex

It isn’t sore at all, but it does take a bit of effort to retract that much but it isn’t crazy, I remember before when I never used used phimocure, I would never be able to do that, the glans would just squeeze out the phimotic ring. But I’m happy so far after realizing I didn’t have the rings seated low enough.

• #40582 Reply

Patrick

You’re lucky. I stretched just a small bit yesterday and it’s sensitive/sore today. Not bad like but still.

• #40587 Reply

Alex

Just wondering when wearing the phimocure rings is it okay for the some of the skin to want to retract over the rings? Will it still stretch?

• #40594 Reply

Patrick

Don’t know. Mine isn’t long enough for that

Reply To: Still not satisfied with my progress
Your information:

− 2 = 3