Stretching for \"normal\" foreskin

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Stretching for \"normal\" foreskin

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Jim.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Intactguy78

I don’t have phimo / tight skin “issues”, so I am wondering if the excercises you guys do would let me gain foreskin length (and avoid widening cause already very loose). Tried to seek for tips online but all links back to cut guys trying to restore and their methods look very extreme…

As silly as it sound I want to have the “anteater” coverage when flacid so when erect foreskin is long enough to cover glans. I have realized that when I masturbate with foreskin sliding over head is what gives me the most pleasure but skin isn’t long enough to do it when fully erect and it can be challenging to try to stretch it. I am 41 wondering if Bonerwould get any results.

• #44947 Reply
      Jim

It sill definitely work. Set four short sessions per day, five min max. Don’t miss any days. My friend here locally is foing that for exact same reason and getting results.

• #44948 Reply
      Intactguy78

How exactly are those excercises?

• #44955 Reply
      Jim

<p style=”text-align: center;”>http://phimosisjourney.com/</p&gt;

• #44962 Reply
      Intactguy78

Link didn’t work .What article was exactly?  I have visited that site but some links are broken.

• #44965 Reply
        Jim

Go to the menu to find link.

• #44963 Reply
      Andy932

Look up restoring foreskin if you want a longer foreskin. I have been stretching mine longer.

• #44964 Reply
      Intactguy78

@Andy932 can you give some start up tips? The information out there is overwhelming…

I don’t think we can put emails here. This is my site, contact me there if possible.

Circumcisiontruth.wordpress.com

Thank you

• #44966 Reply
      Andy932

go to http://www.restoringforeskin.org. Good info on there and also other intact guys stretching there’s longer aswell

• #44967 Reply
      Jim

The simple act of pulling on the tip of your foreskin each time you pee will do wonders. Keep it simple so you do it. Put reminders on your phone calendar or set alarm

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Stretching for \"normal\" foreskin
Your information:

34 + = 35