Struggling with phimosis but my glans hurts too much to try and help?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Struggling with phimosis but my glans hurts too much to try and help?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ashe303030

So I’m a 16 yo uncircumcised guy, and have been realising I probably have phimosis. My foreskin often cracks and bleeds as I try and pull it back, and seem to only be becoming tighter and tighter. Only problem is that I find it extremely hard to keep my penis head out, as even water from a warm shower causes it great pain, so I’m very limited to how I can try and help. Any advice?

• #44975 Reply
      Jim

You have symptoms of a yeast infection. A quick way to confirm is to treat with Clotrimazole for 10-14 days. If it goes away, problem solved. If not, see your doctor.

Yeast primarily comes from either of two sources. One is using soap to wash. Rinsing with clear water once per day is quite enough for good hygiene. The second is unprotected sex with an infected partner. Use condoms. It can also happen if you’re diabetic.

Clotrimazole is ez to find and may be less expensive packaged as Athlete’s Foot cream. Your chemist can advise.

You need not worry about needing circumcision. Get the infection cleared and then we can help you learn how to stretch out the tightness.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Struggling with phimosis but my glans hurts too much to try and help?
Your information:

− 1 = 4