Stuck moving up sizes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jim 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Rob

Stuck moving up sizes

I’ve been using the 6th phimocure ring for 3 months now and I still can’t seem to make progress. I have no idea what/if I’m doing something wrong but I wear the phimocure for as long as I can until I feel pain (usually around 3×1 hours sessions each day) but I can never seem to make progress. Occasionally I get dryness on the outer skin further away from the phimotic band but I don’t think this is my problem. I have also tried to use finger stretching but this becomes a big hassle in my busy day. I should also note that my foreskin does get a bit red and possibly inflamed after around 15 minutes with the phimocure in. I’m thinking of trying coconut oil to soften the skin. Again, any advice is greatly appreciated as I’m losing motivation.

Thanks

• #38014 Reply

JC

Hi Rob,

I have only just read this (4 months after you posted), so I hope that you have managed to break through the plateau now. I picked on your post, because I had the exact same issue. I was stuck on the 6th ring for about 6 weeks and it was very frustrating. I had got to a point where the 6th ring wasn’t really providing a stretch anymore, but the 7th ring was agony to use.

I read a post on here which really helped me. Somebody suggested trying ear stretching tape to wrap around the ring to create an in-between size, that was bigger than the 6th ring but not as big as the 7th. It works!!

Within 2 weeks of using the tape, I successfully moved up to ring 7. It is still uncomfortable and I only wear it for a short period of time, but it is progress.

Hope this helps.

• #38024 Reply

Jim

You may have a touch if a yeast infection. Be sure to avoid washing your foreskin and glans with soap. Try applying a yeast cream for ten days to see if that help the soreness. Coconut oil is excellent also, for yeast control and moisturizing. You might also benefit by cutting your routine to two sessions, more widely spaced.

Reply To: Stuck moving up sizes
Your information:

26 + = 35