SUCCESS STORY – YOU'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction SUCCESS STORY – YOU'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Patrick 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

success story – motivation

Reading this could change your life. Trust me. This is the comment many of you have been looking for. My success story. (This was my comment on a YT video thats why there’s stuff about links to this site etc) I’m going to start this off by saying no matter how bad you think you have it, if you start working on fixing it now, YOU WILL FIX IT. Absolutely no doubt. Just 2 months ago I had given up all hope, literally never been so depressed in my life, it was just so hard, and circumcision was the only way to fix this. Or so I thought. I’m going to tell you exactly what I did and how I did it, because I bet you’ve had enough of that “whatever works for you” crap (although true, the statement is literally no help at all). For years I’ve been struggling mentally and physically with phimosis. I’m 18 years old and about 3.5 months ago I’d just had enough I couldn’t go on with having it. I went to the doctors and got given steroid cream. For those of you worried about a physical examination, don’t worry they’ve seen worse, and also I didn’t even need one they just took my word for it. Once prescribed I went home and looked up some stretching exercises. After looking into it it seemed the “two finger method” was the best method (I will leave a link to a video on how exactly to do it below). However, like most of you, theres no way in hell I could do it since the opening was far far far too tight. So I began by just using some moisturizing cream, and pulling the foreskin apart from the sides from the outside. I found that way too hard as it just made it too slippery, no grip at all, and I felt sharp stinging feelings pulling the skin away from the glans (very very sensitive glans), I saw no progress, became very frustrated and gave up. A few weeks later, after I calmed my head I started again. I’m going to tell you what you have to hear. When it comes to the sensitive glans, you have to just MAN UP. I’m sorry there is no way around it. After a few days of stinging pains, it literally dies down so so quickly. Just brave it for a few days and soon sensitivity is no longer an issue. I changed my routine around. I began by applying a thin layer of steroid cream around the foreskin. I would then pull the foreskin back, literally just pull back normally until I felt mild discomfort and held it there. You will notice each time you go a tiny bit further back. I did this for about 20 mins in the morn and 20 in the night. Remember to give another 10-20 mins for it to soak in. Also after doing this I would have a play with the foreskin just pulling it forward to stretch it out. After 1.5 weeks, I was almost able to retract it fully over the glans flaccid! And that’s when I began using Q tips. What I did was retract the foreskin back (WITHOUT THE STEROID CREAM ON, can still apply lotion but I didn’t really), then place the q tips on the foreskin on the sides, release the foreskin and let it slide over the tips. Then, I would pull the q tips apart, and hold them for 45 with a little discomfort but not too much, and rest for 15. I would repeat this 5-6 times. Now remember to get the q tips about 1/3 of the way in; the target it not the very top of the foreskin, but the phimotic ring slightly lower down. It becomes more n more obvious where this is the more u stretch. Google phimotic ring and watch the video link below even if u cant get 2 fingers in to better understand where to stretch. Now, I would do this routine 4 TIMES A DAY. I would first do it in the morn, and then AFTER stretching APPLY STEROID CREAM, let this sink in for 10-15. Then stretch 2 more times spread out during the day, WITHOUT APPLYING MORE CREAM, and then one more time before bed, AND RE APPLY STEROID CREAM. So to summarize; . stretch, apply steroid cream . stretch .stretch . stretch, apply steroid cream   DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO DO IT MORE. Trust me it will NOT speed up the progress. This method is designed so ur foreskin is being stretched consistently throughout the day. Don’t stretch it to the point of agony of where you think it will rip, but don’t stretch with no discomfort, some discomfort is OK!!! Don’t be put off it your foreskin turns red, that only means its been stretched out. However, If you see tears, take 2-3 days off, you wont lose progress, but if u think u have lost progress, trust me, after 1-2 more days of stretching youll be back to where u left off. Now, as the weeks went by (3 weeks ish) I was able to then fit 2 fingers in! This is where you progress at an unbelievable speed. To help with sensitivity, put the glans under the shower, or a cold tap. Smegma took weeks to get rid of, but the more u stretch/ run under shower/ rub off, the more it goes. I used the EXACT SAME timings, so 4 times a day and steroid cream twice, but with two fingers. I URGE YOU TO WATCH THE VIDEO I WILL LINK BELOW. Absolute perfect demonstration on how to do it. However I didn’t use any moisture lotion like the guy in the video and I still saw unbelievable progress. And that’s pretty much what I did to cure myself So overall it took 2.5 months of consistent stretching to get rid of it. Including the month of figuring everything out, and stressing etc, I’d say 3.5-4 months. Any questions Ill try to check back and answer. It has to be said you don’t need to do exactly this don’t be down if this doesn’t work the overall message is you WILL FIND something that works for you, this is what worked for me, and will likely work for you. From what I’ve read, steroid cream is what made this possible. But it isn’t to be applied for more than 10 weeks straight, and u havw to stretch alongside its use! No matter how much u think u have no chance, fucking believe me I was in that place only a couple months ago, YOU WILL CURE IT. Also, this website is pretty much what saved me. A forum with literally thousands of people helping eachother thousands of topics all about phimosis. I was amazed it took me so long to find it! DON’T GIVE UP. YOU ARE MUCH CLOSER THAN YOU THINK. Yes youll have times where u think theres no possible way to cure this, but trust me when I started off my foreskin opening was like the size of a 5p coin, even less. KEEP AT IT. THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOULL THANK YOURSELF IN A FEW MONTHS. GOOD LUCK. 2 finger stretch method: http://willywellbeing.com/forums/topic/video-my-two-finger-stretching-technique/ Website that saved me: http://willywellbeing.com/ (press on discussions) I’d also like to thank MUgen for this amazing video without this video I’d never had gotten anywhere. So informal and cuts all the bullshit! Straight to the point and honest. Thankyou so much, I never thought 3 months ago I’d be able to write a post like this and help others. I can now move on with my life and leave this stage behind. Bring on Uni in September! Mugen you’re a fucking hero mate.Good luck everyone!

• #44730 Reply

FoleyMoley

It’s good to hear of success – it helps us that are on our journey’s with our own Phimosis – I’m lucky that, when soft, mine isn’t an issue – just won’t retract when hard which is what I want it to do so I can have my glans exposed and foreskin back when enjoying lovemaking with my partner without resorting to the surgeon’s blade!

• #44731 Reply

aj

if yours retracts while soft, then your half way there. mine didnt retract even while soft, with stretching i can now retract the skin while soft and erect.  so forget sergeons, all you need to do is stretch the skin daily, read this forum, you will find the best ways to do it.

• #44766 Reply

FoleyMoley

‘aj’ – thanks for the support – that’s my plan. I feel ready to start and have worked out what my phimotic ring is (believe me I had to work it out as I’m quite blessed size wise and, when flacid, have quite a fleshy foreskin!) and have now started to stretch things there.

I have the ring kit and will be using those too – just not had much opportunity due to my work schedule nor any time to try the kit ‘for size’ just yet but that will change due to my extended summer vacation from work.

Cheers FM!

• #44784 Reply

Ryan

Very inspirational!

• #44800 Reply

Nj
    1. Even I have the same penis the guy had in the video just stated doing the exercises from three days can’t wait for my penis automatically retract when erect, but I can’t pull back while erection just was masturbating with the skin onn,
    2. Even though my skin kinda pulls back when in non erect state I have a roll of skin under the head like a bunch which I can push back easily ,will there will be skin after I can freely move around my penis???
  • #44804 Reply

Mb

“I did this for about 20 mins in the morn and 20 in the night. Remember to give another 10-20 mins for it to soak in.”

Just to clarify, what you mean by soak in? Do you mean apply the cream, wait 10-20 minutes for it to soak in, and then stretch? Or do you mean apply the cream, stretch, and then wait 10-20 minutes for it to sink in (in which case I’m not sure why would you wait instead of just going about your day)?

“I would first do it in the morn, and then AFTER stretching APPLY STEROID CREAM, let this sink in for 10-15”

Also, how come you transitioned to applying the cream after stretching instead of before? Most places I’ve read say to apply the cream and then stretch.

• #44858 Reply

Bambino

Does anyone know if we can get the steroid cream online? Seems kinda messed up that we need a prescription for something that ome of us are insecure about.

• #44885 Reply

hal9000ll

I got cream prescription with out going to the doctor. I can explain how you can get it easily.

• #44886 Reply

Patrick

How?

Reply To: SUCCESS STORY – YOU'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!!
Your information:

− 1 = 9

Cancel