Tackling Phimosis with Diltiazem/Nifedipine

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Tackling Phimosis with Diltiazem/Nifedipine

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

thfc

Hello,

Diltiazem/Nifedipine ointment is used to help heal anal fissures. The ointment relaxes the smooth muscle around the anus and promotes blood flow which helps heal the fissure (tear). The ointment reduces anal canal pressure, which diminishes pain and spasm.

My doctor, after a referral to a urologist who said ‘the foreskin has to go’ – which didn’t surprise me, is open to trying any other treatment, as opposed to a circumcision. My phimosis is best described as a mix of Type 1 and 2. I can retract, its not painful, but it is a little uncomfortable. I have no trouble with intercourse. But I would like the foreskin to be relaxed more so I can clean the head of my penis, more comfortably. Thus, reducing bouts of Balanitis.

I am very willing to try the stretching technique and use Betamethasone, but my doctor also suggested a compound gel of Nifedipine. I really can’t find anything about using this type of drug.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I guess the thought process is that the Nifedipine helps relax the ‘ring’ and allow you to stretch more easily. But I really don’t have a clue.

Any help would be much appreciated 🙂 I am British and live in America, and I am basically an outcast with the massively high rate of circumcision in this country. Thus, a distinct lack of knowledge in regards to stretching techniques.

But thats’ OK, I’m unique 😉

• #39614 Reply

Jim

I’ve heard of this application. Steroids are the go-to drugs for treating phimosis. I reality, you don’t need anything but your fingers and a few minutes here and there during each day.Click onto the limks button above and select Dr Elastic’s site. The two finger is the best and most effective method for most guys. Your relatively mild tightness should cure in two months if you do the exercises four times per day for five minutes each time.   You can let go and regrip as needed.

Reply To: Tackling Phimosis with Diltiazem/Nifedipine
Your information: