The procedure

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months ago by SSpyros.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      SSpyros

Today I, as a 16 year old from UK , just got a Preputioplasty done on the NHS by an excellent doctor. I have been fighting this for a couple years, and I know that surgery was my only option left , however I wasn’t ready for a circumcision . I advice you keep stretching until you are certain that doesn’t work anymore like I was. I will keep you updated

🙂

• #44870 Reply
      Stranger

So..hows it going?

• #44871 Reply
      Jim

What help are you seeking?

• #44914 Reply
      Intactguy78

One thing I don’t get from young men seeking to be “fixed” is why they do it? To be ready for sex? To look like all the rest of “normal” guys?

Before any treatments you gotta ask yourself why you wanna do it. If you have no issues with your penis then you are seeking to change for the wrong reasons.

Unless you have a “pinhole” phimosis case that keeps narrowing and preputioplasty won’t work then get circumcised… But gotta weight in the pros versus cons. Most untrained doctors on phimosis only think circumcision will fix you… but no one thinks of what you lose with it.

• #44999 Reply
      sspyros

my reason for doing so, was because i was and am young. i was in pain, discomfort constantly. and yes, in a honest answer, i was planning on having sexual experiences which i wouldnt have been able to do (as i tried prior to the op). and i havent been happier since ive done it.

• #45000 Reply
      Intactguy78

To get this right you tried sex before the operation? Or were you thinking sex would be difficult without it? Cause more and more I read of guys extrapolating someone else’s success story onto their future ones.

How did you fight your issue prior to preputioplasty? Were you given treatment?

• #45020 Reply
      SSpyros

I tried sex prior to the op,  and wouldn’t work and oral would be painful. after the op my experiences have been nothing but pleasurable.

prior to it. I tried a couple years of stretching with the steid cream and many complications arose which I mention in previous  posts.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: The procedure
Your information:

32 − = 29

Cancel