The ring keeps getting out?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sam

The ring keeps falling off when I put it. It’s not the first time using rings I’ve been using the rings for a while now and this is my 7th ring
      I can’t seem to keep it inside the foreskin even tho it does unfold easily and seems to be sticking there but then suddenly its pushed outside and my foreskin is barely hanging from it and it kind of hurts I have to remove it
      Other times when I am erect and put the ring it seems to stick better than trying when flaccid.

The next ring does not fit (27mm) currently at 25mm
      It seems close but not yet there
      Any ideas why this is happening?

• #45185 Reply
      Jim

Probably need a 26. Try manual stretching until the 27 fits,

• #45186 Reply
      Sam

Okay so after putting some coconut oil I was able to fit in the 27 at first it was a lot of stretching and pressure but not pain and now it is less (been on for like 20mins) I think my foreskin is still catching up to where I left off lastly because I stopped for a while and I have gone 3 rings up (this is the third) in a matter of 4-5 days
      I think this size was the one I was on last time before I quit for a bit

• #45190 Reply
      Sam

Apparently after reading the FAQ on Phimocure website it is said to put 3 rings down inside the current size to give it a bit diameter (I tried this on the ruler but did not see much difference) I will try it in a bit after I let my foreskin rest a bit and get back with results.

• #45191 Reply
      Sam

I have tried the above I managed to put the 25mm and 3 rings below inside the 25mm as well and it seems to stick in there but i can barely feel any stretch really so not sure if that would help me move into the next ring (28mm)

• #45192 Reply
      Sam

I started to feel stretches stronger than before but still not so much but hopefully enough to help me go to the 28mm ring!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: The ring keeps getting out?
Your information:

53 + = 55