Think I lost my progress

This topic contains 32 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SammyT 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Patrick

Stretching was going well but it seems to have closed up again. Stretched the other day and the day after I had pain and stings, I still have it now. It feels like cuts but I obviously can’t see under the foreskin to know.

I feel it’s a bit pointless to keep going, I could be causing scarring and not even know.

• #39761 Reply

Jim

Treat for yeast, two times per day, for two weeks. Use a Q-tip to reach the iside parts. Do not use soap on your penis. Get a regular program established. You need to stretch for times per day, five minutes each time.

• #39764 Reply

Patrick

I was stretching with Phimocure but have to take a break until this heals. It’s too stingy to keep stretching.

• #39781 Reply

Jim

If you’re using yeast cream, symptoms should subside in 3-4 days, but keep treating 10-14 days.

Be sure to take regular breaks from wearing the ring. 1-2 hrs max.  Watch it closely to determine your own tolerance. Rest 1/2-1hr between stretching.

• #39782 Reply

Patrick

Do you think it’s yeast and not tears? Also does yeast cream thin the skin?

I only used phimocure twice a day for an hour each time. It was working as after using it I seen more of the head than I ever did in my life.

• #39786 Reply

Jim

The tears are caused by yeast.

• #39917 Reply

Patrick

I must’ve irritated it because it’s sore again. The yeast cream feels like burning. Is there a tablet I can take instead?

• #39920 Reply

Jim

Oral treatment might not be as effective. Try another formulation.

• #39998 Reply

Patrick

I think I’m worse of now than I was before I started stretching. It’s tighter and the ring is really thick now. Really gutted

• #40001 Reply

Jim

Get that yeast under control. Don’t use soap to wash.

Are you taking antibiotics? They can cause yeast.

• #40003 Reply

Patrick

I never put soap near the opening. It’s a few weeks now with this. The cream just feels like it burns me. I am not on any meds. Might have to go to the doctor.

• #40006 Reply

Jim

Could be a reaction to the cream.

• #40005 Reply

Jimbob

Where does it feel like burning? On the cuts?

• #40007 Reply

Patrick

Thing is I can’t see cuts? It feels like cuts and raw/burning. I tried getting a different cream but they don’t have one so I need meds.

• #40013 Reply

Jimbob

Hmm yes could just be a reaction. Whenever I use the cream it never burns even on cuts. Does it burn inside and out?

• #40014 Reply

Patrick

Jimbob what does the cuts look like? I can’t see anything. I’m really confused. I know I hurt my frenulum by stretching so I think it’s too short so stretching might not be an option for me.

It burned inside and on outer foreskin. I havn’t used in 2 days, just washing it now and I took a yeast tablet today. It’s been fine the last 2 days.

• #40015 Reply

Patrick

It’s really frustrating that I seemed to have lost everything though. Like I was getting maybe halfway down while flaccid after I used phimocure. I was thinking this might actually work but I think I did more damage than good.

• #40017 Reply

Jimbob

You will know if you have tears/cuts they are really obvious. I’ve got 2 fairly big ones which are taking a bit of time to close on the outside and there’s definitely one inside (as it stings to urinate).

However applying the cream actually soothes, never stings.

I can only retract flaccid in the bath right now, which is annoying because my problem only ever used to be when erect, but i think having ignored this apparent thrush i have for as long as i have has just made the situation worse. Although it does appear as though it’s improving.

Does it only sting with cream? Not to urinate or anything else? If so it must just be a reaction to it. Has the cream always done it?

• #40018 Reply

Patrick

It did sting to pee a few times. No the cream helped the first week and other times it was ok too. I don’t see cuts so I don’t know if it’s that but it did feel like cut/raw. I’m ok the last day 2 days. I just can’t do anything to irritate it.

If I wait this out and it happens again I’ll prob go for a circumcision. I have already enquired about a consult just to see.

The foreskin seems to have thickened up around the ring, is yours like that?

• #40106 Reply

Jimbob

Yes very much so. Is it white in colour as well? Since using the thrush cream however I have had a lot of peeling which has brought back my normal colour and it doesnt look as thick. It looked almost swollen and puffy before.

I’d almost say for sure you have thrush, I use a q-tip to apply cream inside the foreskin and then just use my fingers outside. After urinating I always wash with water and dry with tissue.

what brand of thrush cream do you use? I don’t know if others contain different ingredient which might help you? Avoid stretching at all costs if you have cuts or sore. I will not resume until all cuts are gone and thrush symptoms also. I’ve been using thrush cream for a week and a half now and will probably continue for a week after all symptoms are gone just to be sure

• #40107 Reply

Patrick

Was using canesten. No I don’t have peeling and I can’t see white either. There is no visable signs of anything other than the foreskin closing and being thicker.

• #40136 Reply

Jimbob

Perhaps not thrush then. But i guess everyones symptoms are different. Only other thing to look at is BXO (lichen sclerosus?)

• #40137 Reply

Patrick

I don’t know. Hope not

• #40155 Reply

Jimbob

Hi,

Perhaps not what you want to do but perhaps a photo could help to diagnose what you have?

• #40157 Reply

Patrick

If I could PM you I would lol. I don’t want everyone to see.

• #40162 Reply

Jimbob

Understandable bud. What i would say is don’t give up and try whatever alternatives are out there.

• #40163 Reply

Patrick

Thanks. Just have to wait for a few weeks though, it’s stings to try to pull back even a bit so don’t want to even try right now.

• #40489 Reply

Patrick

I feel fine again, the foreskin is back to being looser. Should I start stretching or is it too soon? Should I wait a bit longer just in case?

• #40490 Reply

Jim

Start now.

• #40622 Reply

Patrick

Back to ring 3 and it was fine to put in but it actually hurt once I got it in. I don’t know if I’ll be able to continue with them. It wasn’t like that before.

• #40657 Reply

SammyT

I find making my foreskin wet and the ring it all goes a bit more smoothly. As disgusting as it sounds i use my saliva and works well for me.

• #40625 Reply

Jim

Warm up the skin before inserting the ring. Do some finger stretches.  A warm bath mught help too.

• #40656 Reply

SammyT

Persevere mate and you’ll get there. Mine wasn’t as severe as yours but you notice a difference with the rings.

Reply To: Think I lost my progress
Your information: