Tight Frenulum Makes Rings Difficult

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Tight Frenulum Makes Rings Difficult

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

CallMeBlake

I have owned a Phimocure kit for about 8 months now but not gone up a single size and honestly have the phases where I’ll try use them every day and then just stop for a month or so because my issue is: If I put a ring size in that feels any tension and is going to stretch, it’s WAY too big for my tight frenulum and it just slips it out (the frenulum slowly retracts until it just pushes the ring out). However, if I use a ring small enough the frenulum doesn’t push it out- it’s so small that it’s just doing nothing.

I know my Phimosis isn’t that bad to start with. I can fully retract whilst flaccid (other than the head bending over from the frenulum) and when erect the head comes out 50% (again the frenulum), but I still want to fix it as I just don’t like the idea that if a girl just pulls it back or during sex I’ll be in pain and I REALLY want to leave circumcision as a last resort.

• #41625 Reply

Doma

maybe you have extremely short frenulum

i noticed that the ring pulls my frenulum when i wear it and it makes things even more uncomfortable but it also stretches the frenulum

• #41770 Reply

chip123

<p style=”text-align: left;”>what is a frenulum?</p>
    I think mine is too short.

How can I stretch it to make putting in bigger rings easier?

• #41777 Reply

anon

I have the same issue and have actually managed to tear the frenulum very slightly a couple of times wearing the rings.

Has anyone on this site managed to actually stretch their frenulum significantly to the point where it is not an issue anymore? Plenty of people have done the phimotic ring and I am a believe of that.

I haven’t read any success stories about the frenulum. And by stretching mine nowadays I just get tears which are healing to form scare tissue.

• #41769 Reply

Jazercize

Similar problem. I received the kit recently and started this week at ring 7, but its hard to know if anything is really being stretched. I tried ring 8 but it hurt my frenulum because its so short and fragile (its basically just thin scar tissue at this point).

View post on imgur.com

• #41791 Reply

davit

go to an older post entitled (Moving up from ring 1 )  and read the part about the Killian nasal speculum. Fix the phimosis problem and then use the stretching routine in the site. You cannot easily fix the frenulum without being able to retract in a reasonable manner. It may take to few month but getting cut is not a very good thing to do. Your tightness does not appear to be too bad.

• #41830 Reply

Jim

Blake, your description tells us that the problem is primarily a short frenulum, not a tight opening. The frenulum is best lengthened by manual exercises. If you can grasp it at both ends, simply pull it taut, holding five minutes, repeating for four sessions per day. Full retraction which stretches the frenulum also helps, as does grapsing and pulling the point of attachment to the shaft. The latter two are easily done at the urinal, giving you several times per day to exercise.

• #41832 Reply

chip123

How can you grasp it at both ends?

A picture would help if possible.

• #41834 Reply

Jim

Chip123, retract to expose where frenulum attaches to the shaft. The other end is attached under the meatus. Grab both ends and pull.If you can’t expose the shaft end, do this:

• #41833 Reply

Jim

You stated that you can retract fully while flaccid. Doing so exposes one end of the frenulum. The other end attaches just below the meatus (pee hole). Retract and grasp both ends. If you can’t do that, do the alternative I described.

Reply To: Tight Frenulum Makes Rings Difficult
Your information:

65 + = 74