Tight frenulum? (Pics)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      PJane

Hi Guys.

I recently went to see a Urologist for mild phimosis, i can almost pull the foreskin over the head but not even close when erect. He advised daily stretching for the foreskin, I asked about the frenulum and he said it isn’t too bad and daily stretching could be fine. He advised just keep stretching for six months with prescription cream and then we’ll re-evaluate. Do you think it’s too tight? It doesn’t feel painful or uncomfortable it just looks tight, any advice?

Thanks guys!

• #44818 Reply
      PJane

• #44819 Reply
      aj

the doctor gave you good advise and you will have results, stretching worked for me, i was not able to pull the skin back even when soft, so it was worst than yours, now i can pull the skin back while erect up to the base of the head just like yours in the pic, but even while fully erect.  so be patient and do what the docor suggested.

• #44932 Reply
      Intactguy78

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Bewary of the “re evaluation”… since it seems many doctors tell guys who didn’t improve after 6 months that they MUST BE CUT… you look fine so please don’t consider surgeries that will only harn you long term.</p>

• #44935 Reply
      Jim

It’s tight but functional. Set ip a stretching routine of four short sessions every day.

What is the formula of cream called?

• #44997 Reply
      FrenulumFred

Tie it

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Tight frenulum? (Pics)
Your information:

91 − 89 =