Tight frenulum? (Pics)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Intactguy78 6 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author

PJane

Hi Guys.

I recently went to see a Urologist for mild phimosis, i can almost pull the foreskin over the head but not even close when erect. He advised daily stretching for the foreskin, I asked about the frenulum and he said it isn’t too bad and daily stretching could be fine. He advised just keep stretching for six months with prescription cream and then we’ll re-evaluate. Do you think it’s too tight? It doesn’t feel painful or uncomfortable it just looks tight, any advice?

Thanks guys!

• #44818 Reply

PJane

• #44819 Reply

aj

the doctor gave you good advise and you will have results, stretching worked for me, i was not able to pull the skin back even when soft, so it was worst than yours, now i can pull the skin back while erect up to the base of the head just like yours in the pic, but even while fully erect.  so be patient and do what the docor suggested.

• #44932 Reply

Intactguy78

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Bewary of the “re evaluation”… since it seems many doctors tell guys who didn’t improve after 6 months that they MUST BE CUT… you look fine so please don’t consider surgeries that will only harn you long term.</p>

Reply To: Tight frenulum? (Pics)
Your information:

3 + 4 =