Untreatable phimosis?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Vickter

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to fix my phimosis for a while but I’m afraid it’s untreatable. I bought phimocure rings and put the third and eventually the forth on, but I noticed that there’s something wrong with my phimotic band. The right side looks alright, but the left one seems to be merging with my forsekin. You can kind of see the outline but eventually it merges with my skin. And that skin seems to be attached to my frenulum.

Here’s some pictures (NSFW!): https://imgur.com/a/nRj7qM5

I can put the fourth ring on but it only leaves tears into the left side of my hole (I know I know won’t use them anymore), there’s way too much skin there. I think the other side stretches just fine.

Anyone has a case similar to me? Is there something I can do about it, or should I just live with it? I don’t want to get circumcised, the only problem I have with my phimosis is that it makes me insicure, but I never felt pain or anything.

This is the second time I try to upload this, for some reason the last time did not upload. Hopefully this time will work

Thanks a lot everyone who’s going to reply

• #45226 Reply
      Vickter

I know it may look like I’m just putting the rings wrong but that’s not the case I believe, it’s like I have to holes, the biggest one doesn’t have a right side to stretch as it merges into foreskin, while the isn’t really a hole, it’s just skin attached to my frenulum. I’m sorry, this is a mess to explain.

• #45228 Reply
      J

I think you may adhesion to your glans on one side. Try placing a q-tip  and move it around the glans on both sides. Both sides should be identical, if one side is shallower, or not as greater to move about, then it’s probably some adhesion of sort.

• #45230 Reply
      Vickter

Hey, thanks a lot for replying.

When I try to put a q-tip in I can move it around fairly easily. Also, if I try to close the tip of my penis while peeing, I get the ballon effect (heard this means I have no adhesion, hopefully it’s not bs).

But you may be right nevertheless, it seems my phimotic ring failed to develop completly and ended up being fused to my foreskin. Especially if you look at the last picture of my collage.

It’s weird. I could get some improvement, especially by pulling down I think. My opening def got bigger. But that method might cause paraphimosis, and also while it does get bigger if I do that for a while the progress seems to stop.

The rings always end up stretching my foreskin on the left side of my penis, so I don’t think using them is any good.

Not sure what to do next. Maybe I’ll try some steroid cream.

• #45231 Reply
      Vickter

“The rings always end up stretching my foreskin on the left side of my penis, so I don’t think using them is any good.”

scratching* I’m sorry.

• #45234 Reply
      J

I too have adhesion on my glans but it’s lower down near the corona on the left side. With a q tip I can feel it’s uneven long before I was able to retract and see for myself, however just from ballooning, I would never be able to tell just from outward appearance when inflated.

If you are able try giving Hegar Dilator Sounds a shot. They are metal rods and you can buy a set going up in 1mm increments. These might be a good way to stretch the opening gentler, and since they don’t have rims I figure they won’t press against the skin besides the opening.

• #45235 Reply
      Vickter

Mhmmm.. Hegar Dilator Sounds seem exactly what I’d need! Thank you so much, I’ll def try them as soon as I can. Let’s hope for the best! Thanks again!

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Untreatable phimosis?
Your information:

85 − = 80