URGENT: Bent frenulum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Patrick 6 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Gurpal

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi guys</p>
    Do I need a frenuloplasty to straighten and stretch my frenulum to allow foreskin retraction? In the pic below that is as far as I have ever been able to retract (flaccid AND erect).

I do use a prescribed steroid cream occasionally but it is difficult to get on the inside of my foreskin. Also another issue, if I try to pull back further, my foreskin rolls in on itself if I leave it untouched once pulled back. Is this caused by my frenulum and will a frenuloplasty also resolve that?

Frenulum

• #44537 Reply

davit

You can do it with several months of manual stretching both with retracted and by pulling up while covered in the bottom part . You can also do tying but have a non squeamish friend do it as it is difficult on your own but it may not be in your case either . It takes effort and some time.

• #44538 Reply

Gurpal

I have another question. I have used soap and warm water to clean the foreskin but I have had recurring balanitis/irritation like symptoms every few months and I think this could be related to the soap (I use Dove btw). Am I just better off cleaning with warm water down there?

• #44539 Reply

AussieV123

Soap seems to be a big no go for some so probably best to avoid it especially if you are showing some symptoms of irritation. Lots of water should do

• #44540 Reply

Patrick

I’d say the soap isn’t helping you

Reply To: URGENT: Bent frenulum
Your information:

41 − = 31