What is this white ring below my frenulum, and how do I stretch it?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction What is this white ring below my frenulum, and how do I stretch it?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Slapshot

I can pull my foreskin below my head when fully erect, but I kinda have to roll it down a bit in order to fully reveal the gland. I can’t really pull it down below my head in one clean motion, like it’s supposed to do. When I pull it below the head, the foreskin kinda bunches up there and feels very tight and uncomfortable.

The problem seems to be that I have another “ring” of foreskin that is stuck on top of my shaft, which prevents further pulling down.

If I try to pull down more, I just end up pulling down more on my frenulum, which is not the desired effect. I don’t think I have frenulum breve though.

Can you guys tell me what this is, and how I can possibly stretch it?

Thank you

• #45096 Reply
      Slapshot

I should also mention, the white ring in the picture is a decent way under the corona, but it’s because I’m only 50% hard. It doesn’t go down nearly as much when I’m fully erect.

• #45097 Reply
      J

The white ring above your thumb? That’s your phimotic ring

• #45101 Reply
      Jim

Lots of questions but basically one answer. The opening is still tight and needs stretching. Go to phimosisjourney.com for tips.

The whiteness is an effect of the tightness. The blood is squeezed out of that area when under tension. That’s the ring beeding exercising. ¬†Work also on lengthening your frenulum by applying tension.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: What is this white ring below my frenulum, and how do I stretch it?
Your information:

42 + = 43