what’s the name of the metal thing to stretch?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction what’s the name of the metal thing to stretch?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      james

Ppl seem to recommend some metal tool that helps what’s the name if anyone can help out with even a link I’d be grateful. I think qtips have got to the stage where it’s maintaining a stretch.

• #45208 Reply
      Jim

Do you mean a speculum?

• #45209 Reply
      james

I think so? Is that what other people use to help treat tight foreskin if you can’t fit two fingers and you’ve outdone q tips?

• #45212 Reply
      Jim

I think there are small ones designed for such use. Have you considered flesh tunnels?

• #45214 Reply
      james

I have used them in past such as phimocure but they give me tears in skin all the time without fails I’m super careful when inserting and removing.

• #45218 Reply
      thechancellor

I believe you want a Killian Nasal speculum. Stretch to the maximum 3 to 4 times a day for 2 to 4 minutes but be careful not to tear your FS  It will result in a one inch diameter opening. If you want  large opening place some plastic tubing on the jaws and it will expand the FS more. You may have to do this for 6 to 12 months. Once you reach your goal do it for another month to prevent regression. Avoid making the opening too large or you FS can slip back spontaneously.

• #45220 Reply
      james

IS there specific sizing I need for the foreskin in Killian Nasal speculum? Would you mind maybe linking a good one? Nothing too pricy.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: what’s the name of the metal thing to stretch?
Your information:

48 + = 53