Whats this on my foreskin?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SammyT 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

SammyT

Good afternoon,

I have been to the doctors for the first time recently which has taken me years of courage to go and do. They didn’t tell me i needed to be circumcised (like a lot of you seem to get) i got told if its not causing me pain or discomfort to just use lube during intercourse and live with it.

I then stumbled across this group. I bought the phimocure kit straight away as i couldn’t use the finger techniques.

I started on ring 4 and currently on ring 8. It feels like its working for 30 seconds then i can forget about it and carry on with my work for an hour.

I first realised something was wrong when i had sex at 15 and i felt a tear and had lots of blood. Never went and saw anyone as i was too shy. At this time i couldn’t retract flaccid, let alone erect.

Im now 30 my wife knows i have a problem but she isn’t worried about it luckily. We have 3 kids so it must be working okay! I can retract fully flaccid but not easily but not erect. I also get erections easily when i am trying to stretch etc which i assume is due to me being so sensitive underneath the skin.

My other worry is i have loads of tiny white marks on my foreskin as i try and retract which have been there for years.. are they normal? I have seen a doctor as i said but he didn’t seem to worry?

I will add a few pics as I’m hoping you can help me.

• #40612 Reply

SammyT

Ok seems i cant add pics ๐Ÿ™„

• #40621 Reply

Jim

Post pics on imgur.com, then link.

• #40614 Reply

Patrick

It’s probably scarring.

Try post the link again but break it up the link up, maybe it will work like that?

• #40618 Reply

SammyT

I add links but then they don’t show up here… any idea?

• #40620 Reply

Patrick

I think they might have to be approved by the mods first.

• #40613 Reply

SammyT

Foreskin

• #40615 Reply

SammyT
  • #40616 Reply

SammyT
  • #40617 Reply

SammyT
  • #40652 Reply

Patrick

I don’t see anything wrong

• #40653 Reply

SammyT

The little white spots?

Thought i was nearly at ring 10 and today ring 9 is hurting. Strange.

Im hoping a moderator will see this soon and see what they think.

• #40654 Reply

Patrick

Oh I don’t know what they are either.

• #40662 Reply

Jim

They appear to be Fordyce spots. You can Google that to read about them. Nothing to worry about.

• #40670 Reply

SammyT

Thanks Jim makes me feel better ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• #40817 Reply

SammyT

Small update i managed to get ring 9 in on Thursday after about 30 minutes of trying and wow did it hurt. I managed to keep in for about 60 seconds and had to remove. Then got another 60 seconds in. Went back to ring 8 for an hour then got 9 in again for 5 minutes after 3 hours rest. Used some cream and the next day felt fine. I dont stretch on the weekend apart from shower time in the morning and eve as it is hard to fit in my day with kids.

I can now retract my skin in the shower while flaccid and not get an erection and leave it back for the duration of my shower and seems to be helping with sensitivity. If i leave it back and start to get erect i can cope with the tightness until I’m about 85% erect then i have to squeeze the head and put my skin forward again.

Feeling really good though feels like good progress. Thought id share.

• #40851 Reply

Antskin

Not sure if it is scar tissue as my stretching over several years now results in fine stretch marks only.

• #41217 Reply

Captain

I got those dots as well. They are completely harmless, as told by my doc and googling them. Though I still don’t understand how they work. Sometimes they are more visible then other times.

• #41219 Reply

SammyT

Yea i get the same. I think they may cause me slight discomfort when using a my rings too. But i push through cos i need the results. I’m managing to get 2 fingers in now and do stretching with them now 2 or 3 times a day on top of my rings and 5 mins shower time. Working well.

• #41633 Reply

SammyT

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Small update had ring 8 in today 3 times and literally couldn’t feel it at all. So thought id go for the 9 again and it hurt when it opened and was stinging for 30 seconds then died off. I can feel it is there and its uncomfortable but it isn’t causing pain as such. It’s now been in for an hour going to give it another 30 mins then remove and put some cream on and leave it go the rest of the day.</p>

• #42631 Reply

SammyT

Update. All going well i think I’m not rushing and taking my time.

I’m on ring 11 and it is at that stage where it isn’t really hurting but not loose enough to fall out. I think a week or 2 ill be going for ring 12.

Ive been using the rings 5 to 6 times a day recently for 45 mins to an hour, manual stretching whenever i can even if for a couple minutes, retracting when i go to the toilet 3 or 4 times.

As i said really happy with how it is all going.

• #42643 Reply

Jim

Youโ€™re a stud!! Good job.

• #42676 Reply

SammyT

Cheers Jim. So glad i found this group.

Ring 12 now in but holy shit does it hurt lol

Reply To: Whats this on my foreskin?
Your information: