Whats this on my foreskin?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SammyT 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

SammyT

Good afternoon,

I have been to the doctors for the first time recently which has taken me years of courage to go and do. They didn’t tell me i needed to be circumcised (like a lot of you seem to get) i got told if its not causing me pain or discomfort to just use lube during intercourse and live with it.

I then stumbled across this group. I bought the phimocure kit straight away as i couldn’t use the finger techniques.

I started on ring 4 and currently on ring 8. It feels like its working for 30 seconds then i can forget about it and carry on with my work for an hour.

I first realised something was wrong when i had sex at 15 and i felt a tear and had lots of blood. Never went and saw anyone as i was too shy. At this time i couldn’t retract flaccid, let alone erect.

Im now 30 my wife knows i have a problem but she isn’t worried about it luckily. We have 3 kids so it must be working okay! I can retract fully flaccid but not easily but not erect. I also get erections easily when i am trying to stretch etc which i assume is due to me being so sensitive underneath the skin.

My other worry is i have loads of tiny white marks on my foreskin as i try and retract which have been there for years.. are they normal? I have seen a doctor as i said but he didn’t seem to worry?

I will add a few pics as I’m hoping you can help me.

• #40612 Reply

SammyT

Ok seems i cant add pics 🙄

• #40621 Reply

Jim

Post pics on imgur.com, then link.

• #40614 Reply

Patrick

It’s probably scarring.

Try post the link again but break it up the link up, maybe it will work like that?

• #40618 Reply

SammyT

I add links but then they don’t show up here… any idea?

• #40620 Reply

Patrick

I think they might have to be approved by the mods first.

• #40613 Reply

SammyT

Foreskin

• #40615 Reply

SammyT
  • #40616 Reply

SammyT
  • #40617 Reply

SammyT
  • #40652 Reply

Patrick

I don’t see anything wrong

• #40653 Reply

SammyT

The little white spots?

Thought i was nearly at ring 10 and today ring 9 is hurting. Strange.

Im hoping a moderator will see this soon and see what they think.

• #40654 Reply

Patrick

Oh I don’t know what they are either.

• #40662 Reply

Jim

They appear to be Fordyce spots. You can Google that to read about them. Nothing to worry about.

• #40670 Reply

SammyT

Thanks Jim makes me feel better 👍🏼

Reply To: Whats this on my foreskin?
Your information: