Why won’t my foreskin stretch?

Home Forums Phimosis, Frenulum breve, Circumcision, Foreskin retraction Why won’t my foreskin stretch?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dyln

Been trying since January and no luck. I combined Phimocure betnovate 0,1% manual stretches and I haven’t made any progress. Keep in mind I done this daily for about an hour sometimes 2 hours… WHY can’t I have a normal foreskin. It makes me so depressed.

• #45157 Reply
      Ajwh

Dyln

dont let it over stress you … you are not the only one with a foreskin issue ..

how old are you ?

would you share a picture and maybe we can advise ?

• #45158 Reply
      Jim

Frequency is more important than length of time. Step up sessions to four per day, spaced equally. Wear the Phimocure ring 3-4 times per day for an hour each session.

Apply the steroid after stretching twice per day. Limit use to two months.

• #45159 Reply
      dyln

Alright, an hour each day it is. You said apply steroid cream after stretching twice per day but what if I do 3-4? do it when I take 3 and 4 out? I also attached an image if it would help you think If I can actually stretch or not. It’s up above in another reply

• #45163 Reply
      Jim

The steroid should be limited to just twice per day.  Use the Phimocare 3-4 times per day, one hour each session.

• #45164 Reply
      davit

Use a Killian nasal speculum with the set screw look it up on ebay it is about ten dollars. Use it 2 to 3 times a day to stretch but don’t stretch so hard you tear or hurt your FS. You may get some swelling and think you have reversed progress but it is only temporary swelling. Just apply a little less pressure. After a starching session you can use pimocure to maintain your opening. You should see you progress increase.

• #45160 Reply
      dyln

I’m 19 and here is an image¬†https://imgur.com/a/HrpwDyR

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Why won’t my foreskin stretch?
Your information:

9 + 1 =